Bishop Brossart @ Nicholas County Predictions (Week 6)

Woodstock

Who wins?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look for Brossart to win this game. The polls have not given this team any love and they are better than advertised. Keller has gotten better as the year has gone on, likewise for the the offense and defensive lines.

They haven't played anyone to show myself they can win. Nicholas may win by 3 or 4 Touchdowns in this one..

I look for Brossart to win this game. The polls have not given this team any love and they are better than advertised.

The polls? They were ranked 10th in the state according to the AP. Brossart has not beat any quality teams this year. Dayton, Trimble County, and barely Bellevue. Give me the Blue jackets in this game, 48-14.

Brossart's schedule is about as bad as the Nicholas Co. schedule except Brossart did play one team that was decent and got drilled. If these teams swapped schedules they would have the same records most likely. So really the non-district has not showed us much about either team.

It will be Brossart trying to move the ball and stay out of obvious passing situations. They have been sloppy with the ball and penalties and that can't happen in this game. Limit mistakes and put up a few scores and they could win. Nicholas Co will keep it solely on the ground. If they do not turn it over they will be in good shape as long as they have a lead.

Be interesting to see how much Home field matters in this one. Could be the difference.

Nicholas County by 28+

^

I hope this is right, but think Brossart's bye week and ability to scout Nicholas last week may keep the score more in the line of my prediction. This one certainly has the ability to get away from Brossart early though.

Brossart's schedule is about as bad as the Nicholas Co. schedule except Brossart did play one team that was decent and got drilled. If these teams swapped schedules they would have the same records most likely. So really the non-district has not showed us much about either team.

It will be Brossart trying to move the ball and stay out of obvious passing situations. They have been sloppy with the ball and penalties and that can't happen in this game. Limit mistakes and put up a few scores and they could win. Nicholas Co will keep it solely on the ground. If they do not turn it over they will be in good shape as long as they have a lead.

Be interesting to see how much Home field matters in this one. Could be the difference.

If they switched Nicholas would be 4-0 and BB would be 3-2..

Nicholas will flex there muscle a little bit in this one...

The Mustangs are well aware that we will have our work cut out for us in Carlisle Friday night. We certainly respect the Jackets and will have to bring our A game to have a chance to return home with a W.

A week to patch up physically and two weeks to prepare for this game will be of benefit to the Mustangs, while playing in Carlisle before a pumped-up Blue Jacket crowd will benefit the home team.

I look for a great football game. If the Blue Jackets are capable of laying a whooping on us, then my hat will be off to them. I think our Mustangs are a good football team themselves and will give Nicholas everything they want.

On paper, this looks like a lopsided win for Nicholas County. Brossart beat Nicholas County last year but Nicholas County looks stronger this year and Brossart does not look as strong as last year. Brossart might challenge Nicholas County for some part of the game but Nicholas County should have a clear victory at the end of the night.