Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bishop Brossart @ Nicholas County Predictions (Week 6)

Who wins? 35 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Bishop Brossart
      51%
    • Nicholas County
      48%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Has anyone on here seen both teams play this year?

 

Delete

Edited by footstomp
Delete

  • Replies 34
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Delete

 

Smartest post you ever made:clap:

Smartest post you ever made:clap:

 

Wow! No longer will I offer to sing happy birthday and have concession stand cake available.

Has anyone on here seen both teams play this year?

 

I'm guessing if this was a protocol for being a BGP member, membership would be a -50. Saw Nicholas and Brossart play last year, what makes the difference? Have always said and will continue to do so, I think there is something on here if you don't want to see another person's opinion or prediction you can delete them, so you never have to see what they have to say. I've used it

I'm guessing if this was a protocol for being a BGP member, membership would be a -50. Saw Nicholas and Brossart play last year, what makes the difference? Have always said and will continue to do so, I think there is something on here if you don't want to see another person's opinion or prediction you can delete them, so you never have to see what they have to say. I've used it

 

This thread just seemed to have a lot of Banter of schedules and reasons for potential blowouts. Not a fan of statewide polls where most have not seen other teams play. I think college ranking should not come out till week 4-5. Just me.

But mostly just curious as if any one has seen both play so I could hear their opinion. Did you notice who I picked in the pools???

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.