Ohio State 45 Oklahoma 24

hrcarrier

Great effort by all the freshman and sophomores, long way to go for them to be a championship level team but they have some dogs out there.

It's only going to get better from here is the best part. I was afraid of a 3 loss season at the beginning of the year but I could see the CFP birth. This team is so talented, it's scary. I'm not getting my hopes up though this team is still young but it's obvious that tOSU and Bama are just on another level program wise. Both teams are inexperienced and are going to be 1 and 2 this week ranked nationally.

Could see multiple match ups between Bama and tOSU happening over the next 4 years in the CFP.

Another note: Little Bosa is going to be better than Big Bosa

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's only going to get better from here is the best part. I was afraid of a 3 loss season at the beginning of the year but I could see the CFP birth. This team is so talented, it's scary. I'm not getting my hopes up though this team is still young but it's obvious that tOSU and Bama are just on another level program wise. Both teams are inexperienced and are going to be 1 and 2 this week ranked nationally.

Could see multiple match ups between Bama and tOSU happening over the next 4 years in the CFP.

Another note: Little Bosa is going to be better than Big Bosa

Yup that's where I'm at, I can't get too excited with 45 players who just played their first ever road game.

It's really hard to process that OSU has their best recruiting class in school history coming in next year. The next 4 years will be exciting.

Outside of David Tyree and Odell Beckham, I don't think I've ever seen a better catch. He literally pinned it against a dudes back 1 handed. Absolutely unbelievable.

It's hard to believe he only had 4 catches coming into this game, then hauls in 4 TD catches in this game. It's almost like they were hiding him...

It's hard to believe he only had 4 catches coming into this game, then hauls in 4 TD catches in this game. It's almost like they were hiding him...

I think JT definitely feels most comfortable getting the ball to him. I don't know how he didn't have more catches before last night, but he showed up big time. I think it was the 4th TD catch, but the comeback route he ran there was just dirty. Had the cornerback completely turned the other way.

Absolutely methodical win. Just marched the ball down the field all night one chunk play at a time. Long way to go but I don't think there is any doubt after tonight that THE Ohio State University is the most talented team in the country.

More talented than Alabama? Would be close.

He can root for the kid to do well but he needed OU to win.

Did he need OU to win? He needs 2 conference champions and Notre Dame to be eliminated. OU and losing last night almost assuredly knocks the Big 12 out of the playoff. Even though OU lost to Houston head to head, I think a 1 loss OU team that beat Ohio State and won the Big 12 would have gotten in over Houston.