fastaslightin

Who wins this matchup?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who would have thought back in the day that there would be miracles in Richpond and exist a hotbed of football talent, among other sports as well. The Woodburn, Richpond and Rockfield area has always had talent but adding the area North of 242 has definitely helped.

You'd be surprised at the talent Rockfield has produced. Woodburn and Rich Pond, not so much.

You'd be surprised at the talent Rockfield has produced. Woodburn and Rich Pond, not so much.

Would not sell the talent level short in Woodburn, until the Spartans won the 4A title last year, the only other state titles for the southern end of the county came in the early 30's when the Woodburn girls dominated the state in basketball with a runner up in 1930 and the state championships in 1931 and 1932

Would not sell the talent level short in Woodburn, until the Spartans won the 4A title last year, the only other state titles for the southern end of the county came in the early 30's when the Woodburn girls dominated the state in basketball with a runner up in 1930 and the state championships in 1931 and 1932 ������

Pretty sure the south was represented either by Warren Central's girls and boys basketball state titles or Greenwood's softball titles. If you mean a school based entirely in the south, well, not having a school for 60 years makes it difficult to win a title.

Be forewarned....The Franklin broadcast might be a tad slanted. Maybe. Just a little.

I can not believe that. Back in the day that BGHS-FSHS scheduled one another, I had family members that were convinced that Purples players and coaches were just a bit shy of being card carrying members of the Nazi Party. I say that with a smile on my face because I love Mr. Mooneyhan!

didn't get to practice but Monday I know several still out but if Hayes is healthy i will take SW that's the one big Difference between these to teams is the passing game and Hayes is healthy FS has no one who can guard him .he is to big and to fast and he may want to show out alittle .also Namvong is getting into football shape increased yardage every game against very good defenses but that still remains at least 7starters out .