fastaslightin

Who wins this matchup?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FS is moving the ball very well, mostly running but passing more this year. Had over 400 yards offense against Greenwood but stalled out in the red zone a couple of times. Defense has played extremely well in every game except in the 4th quarter against the Gators, due at least partly to fatigue from players going both ways vs. Greenwood platooning. Early false starts against Greenwood and 2 fumbles against Caldwell Co. kept FS from having bigger early leads in those games. FS has had very few significant injuries so far this year, they were plagued badly with them late last season.

Saw South Warren play Monroe Co. in the Rafferty's Bowl, and while their defense was still very good it was not as good as last year's. However, the Spartans offense seemed a little bit better than last year's and that was without Namvong at running back for that game. Their passing game impressed me as did QB Litten's running. SW has not been as fortunate as FS in the injury department, to say the least.

I think the SW coaching staff will come up with some things to help make up for the players they may not have in this game, and I expect FS to try to shorten the game by running the ball IF they can sustain the running game this year. I think FS has the talent and experience to match up with SW this year, even if the Spartans were at full strength. I'll pick FS 21-14.

SW desamated by injuries even if the players injured play they will not be close to 100%.the only thing that will keep game close is coaching and the will to win by the players .still a huge task for SW to even stay close

Both teams have great coaches that's for sure. I hope your boys get healthy.

FS wins 24-7. FS defensive line will dominate, the linebackers stop the middle and the ends will contain. FS has a great offense with great running backs, but the defense will be the difference. Call me crazy, but I really like what I see from this FS team.

I'm not taking anything away from a great SW team, but I think this is FS year.

As y'all probably know, the biggest game in 4A this week (and arguably the entire season) will be happening in Franklin, Ky as the Wildcats take on a injury ridden, but still very good South Warren team. Whats some expectations and predictions do you have about this fantastic game this friday?

Who would have thought back in the day that there would be miracles in Richpond and exist a hotbed of football talent, among other sports as well. The Woodburn, Richpond and Rockfield area has always had talent but adding the area North of 242 has definitely helped.