LVGambla32

Corbin-Mayfield Predictions  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Corbin-Mayfield Predictions

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mayfield is lights out this year. No disrespect to Corbin but Mayfield is by far much more than one dimensional. Their defense is the best I've seen in years. When you've got an "Arnett" on offense ripping apart the opposing defense & then another"Arnett" @ LB that is in on every tackle its going to be a long night for Corbin. Best of luck to both teams with no injuries. Mayfield 42-21

Interested to see if Corbin can get any pressure on Arnett. The only time he's been pressured is when he keeps the ball too long, likely a time when he should've just done a tuck and run. His speed and ability to scramble has been underutilized this season. I believe he ripped off a long run in this game last year. Guessing Mayfield will represent the home team this year and sit on the Lindsey Wilson side of the field.

I'll be making the trip down to watch this matchup.

I got the pleasure of sitting with LV, at the MF-McCracken Co game and I think I may have helped make him a Cards fan.

As for the game, QB - Sizemore, (Cards fans recall the Sizemore family from games with Williamsburg) he is a duel threat and completes 69% of his passes and his fav target is Moore. Jewell gets the lions share of the rushing work. We will need to pay special attention to these 3 on offense. The Corbin offense to this point has been very balanced.

The Corbin D is nasty allowing on 7 a game.

Corbin pretty much goes 1 way on both sides of the ball and they used that advantage to wear down Danville so we must avoid that happening to us.