Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin - Mayfield Predictions

Corbin-Mayfield Predictions 62 members have voted

  1. 1. Corbin-Mayfield Predictions

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Is this the only game on Friday at LWC or is there another one? I plan on making the trip and wanted to make sure.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this the only game on Friday at LWC or is there another one? I plan on making the trip and wanted to make sure.
Only one

Someone double check me, but I believe game time is 8 Eastern/7 Central.

Someone double check me, but I believe game time is 8 Eastern/7 Central.

 

correct per Coach Morris on coaches show

correct per Coach Morris on coaches show
But don't forget, Columbia is central time not eastern time. Nothing really changes for us. Game is at 7:00

Tough task for the Cardinals without Bright, but I would still expect Mayfield to come out with the win.

Hard-fought battle with a very good Redhounds team is what I see coming. But, if the air attack is what it was this past week vs Graves, then the Cardinals should come away with a win.

With Trajon, I think mayfield wins by 14, without him, I think mayfield wins a close game.

Mayfield is lights out this year. No disrespect to Corbin but Mayfield is by far much more than one dimensional. Their defense is the best I've seen in years. When you've got an "Arnett" on offense ripping apart the opposing defense & then another"Arnett" @ LB that is in on every tackle its going to be a long night for Corbin. Best of luck to both teams with no injuries. Mayfield 42-21

  • Author

I'll be making the trip down to watch this matchup.

Interested to see if Corbin can get any pressure on Arnett. The only time he's been pressured is when he keeps the ball too long, likely a time when he should've just done a tuck and run. His speed and ability to scramble has been underutilized this season. I believe he ripped off a long run in this game last year. Guessing Mayfield will represent the home team this year and sit on the Lindsey Wilson side of the field.

Mayfield wins a close/good one.

 

28-21

I'll be making the trip down to watch this matchup.

 

I got the pleasure of sitting with LV, at the MF-McCracken Co game and I think I may have helped make him a Cards fan.

 

As for the game, QB - Sizemore, (Cards fans recall the Sizemore family from games with Williamsburg) he is a duel threat and completes 69% of his passes and his fav target is Moore. Jewell gets the lions share of the rushing work. We will need to pay special attention to these 3 on offense. The Corbin offense to this point has been very balanced.

 

The Corbin D is nasty allowing on 7 a game.

 

Corbin pretty much goes 1 way on both sides of the ball and they used that advantage to wear down Danville so we must avoid that happening to us.

Very interesting game that Im glad is being played. Something tells me that Mayfield will take its one and only loss here on Friday.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.