LVGambla32

Corbin-Mayfield Predictions  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Corbin-Mayfield Predictions

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any body got details on Corbin's size .. an if they have faced a team with a good passing attack?

Corbin is small on the defensive line, linebackers are average to small in size and the DB's are average size wise. They are quick and fly to the ball though.

The offensive line has pretty good size, RB's are small, WR's are average and the QB is big.

Danville has a good passing game.

Corbin's linebackers may be small, but they are phenomenal, especially on the outside. The Sims kid has been a terror and Justin Davis at DE has also been causing fits for teams. What they lack in size on D, they make up for in heart, skill, and positioning.

Corbin's linebackers may be small, but they are phenomenal, especially on the outside. The Sims kid has been a terror and Justin Davis at DE has also been causing fits for teams. What they lack in size on D, they make up for in heart, skill, and positioning.

You're right, linebacker play as a whole has been very good this year. Evans and Davis have played very well and have created a lot of pressure on the QB from the DL, but Sims is the one who has really surprised me with the way he has played.

Also this 2016 Redhound team is the best I have seen on defense in decades. They are not big physically but the most athletic group that I have watched in a long time, the defense sets the tone and are relentless in bringing pressure. However they are very similar to the cardinals in statue and athleticism so that's why I believe it will be a very close game!

Alright, here's my opinion of the game..

Mayfield being without trayjon Bright will affect the run game in a major way..other backs are capable but don't have the explosiveness..therefore forcing mayfield into an air attack offense..

Mayfield defense is stiny

I have learned never to vote against mayfield..they always find a way..

Therefore,

Mayfield 17

Corbin 6

I know this has been discussed but I've seen it listed at a couple of times KHSAA lists the game at 8pm and I assume KHSAA lists the local time and Columbia is in Central time zone, so does that mean kickoff is at 9pm eastern/8pm central? Seems kind of late to me

I know this has been discussed but I've seen it listed at a couple of times KHSAA lists the game at 8pm and I assume KHSAA lists the local time and Columbia is in Central time zone, so does that mean kickoff is at 9pm eastern/8pm central? Seems kind of late to me

8 Eastern 7 Central