Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Pick em Week 2

Featured Replies

7 Steelers

5 Chiefs

3 Cowboys

2 Eagles

1 Vikings

TB Steelers

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7 Packers

5 Steelers

3 Chiefs

2 Redskins

1 Bears

 

Tiebreaker 47

7 - Redskins

5 - Chiefs

3 - Eagles

2 - Steelers

1 - Packers

 

Tiebreaker - Redskins

7 Texans

5 Packers

3 Bengals

2 Redskins

1 Bears

 

TB Texans

7-Packers

5-Steelers

3-Chiefs

2-Eagles

1-Cowboys

 

TB-Steelers

I am going to away from my office so Week 1 Results will not be posted until Thursday.

 

C'mon man you're killing me.

 

Are you gonna let me get at least a little bit of bragging time in for being THE ONLY MR. PERFECT FROM WEEK 1 before Week 2 gets into high gear?

 

Let's see... 18 points is the most you can score, right?

 

....And I had...let's see... 18 POINTS!

 

That's 100% CORRECT

 

Even my tie-breaker was spot on if I had needed it, but being THE ONLY MR. PERFECT FROM WEEK 1, I didn't even need it.

 

This is really more bragging than I had originally planned, but seeing that I have to first beg, I'd say it's justified. :ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

  • Author

7 Steelers

5 Redskins

3 Packers

2 Bears

1 Texans

 

TB: Steelers

7 Steelers

5 Cowboys

3 Packers

2 Texans

1 Eagles

TB Packers

7 Packers

5 Steelers

3 Bears

2 Texans

1 Redskins

 

TB Steelers

 

TB

7--Packers

5--Steelers

3--Eagles

2--Texans

1--Redskins

 

TB--Steelers

7 Packers

5 bears

3 redskins

2 Texans

1 Bengals

 

Tb packers

7 Packers

5 Steelers

3 Eagles

2 Cowboys

1 Texans

 

TB Steelers

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.