Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Pick em Week 2

Featured Replies

Week 2:

 

BGP'ers, here is your chance to prove how much you know about the NFL! Each week we will be selecting 5 games, and all you have to do is pick the winner of each game. This contest will run throughout the entire NFL season and will feature ONE winner each week, as well as ONE overall winner.All you have to do is pick the winner of each game, assigning your picks a point value of 7-5-3-2-1 based on how strongly you feel that that team will win.

 

Tiebreaker #1 - Which team will score the most points? (You don't have to pick the highest scoring team, you just have to pick a team that scores more points than the team(s) picked by the member(s) you are tied with.)

 

 

Tiebreaker #2 is time.

 

You should post your entries in this format:

 

7

5

3

2

1

 

Tiebreaker

 

 

Here are this weeks games:

 

Chiefs @ Texans

Bengals @ Steelers

Cowboys @ Redskins

Packers @ Vikings

Eagles @ Bears

 

 

Please use the team mascots and not their city names

 

 

*The deadline for all entries is 11:00 AM ET Sunday.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I am going to away from my office so Week 1 Results will not be posted until Thursday.

Chiefs @ Texans

Bengals @ Steelers

Cowboys @ Redskins

Packers @ Vikings

Eagles @ Bears

 

7) Texans

5) Bears

3) Bengals

2) Vikings

1) Cowboys

 

TB) Bears

7- Texans

5- Steelers

3- Vikings

2- Redskins

1- Bears

 

TB- Texans

7-Packers

5-Steelers

3-Texans

2-Eagles

1-Cowboys

 

TB-Steelers

7 - Packers

5 - Texans

3 - Bears

2 - Cowboys

1 - Steelers

 

TB: Texans

I am going to away from my office so Week 1 Results will not be posted until Thursday.

 

It's okay, I already figured it and know I beat out @PurplePride92...again.

7 - Redskins

5 - Steelers

3 - Chiefs

2 - Packers

1 - Bears

 

TB - Steelers

7 - Steelers

5 - Packers

3 - Texans

2 - Redskins

1 - Bears

 

TB - Steelers

It's okay, I already figured it and know I beat out @PurplePride92...again.

 

Yeah, this week was putrid for me. I will rise this week.

Yeah, this week was putrid for me. I will rise this week.

 

Probably will. I'm taking a big chance with my 7 point game.

Probably will. I'm taking a big chance with my 7 point game.

 

Daaaannnggg, yeah that is a big chance.

7- Steelers

5- Redskins

3- Packers

2- Texans

1- Bears

 

TB- Texans

Texans 7

Steelers 5

Redskins 3

Packers 2

Bears 1

 

TB#1 Packers

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.