Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals' Color Rush uniforms revealed

Featured Replies

  • Replies 41
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The AFC South is the cream of the crop in my eyes.

 

The afc south basically only had one team that we know will be good and that is Houston. Indy defense is horrible and will cost them games, the Jags have a bunch of young talent and can compete with anyone but overall are a year away imo and will be around 500. In the next year or two the afc south probably will be the cream of the crop because of all the young talent in the division but it's not there yet.

The afc south basically only had one team that we know will be good and that is Houston. Indy defense is horrible and will cost them games, the Jags have a bunch of young talent and can compete with anyone but overall are a year away imo and will be around 500. In the next year or two the afc south probably will be the cream of the crop because of all the young talent in the division but it's not there yet.

 

Simply talkin unis here.

Simply talkin unis here.

 

:lol2:

 

Ha wow you're right. I forgot what thread I was reading. My bad.

Okay I guess. Would have preferred them to be all orange.

 

I am definitely with you there. These don't do much for me at all.

Waste of money and time. I could care less anymore. Won't be watching anyway.

 

Then why read/post about it?

Then why read/post about it?

 

Because my cable provider doesn't carry Thursday night games for one reason. If I want, I'll just catch it later on the net. Right now the manner in which the NFL has behaved over this National Anthem and American flag protest, great just keep them in the locker room or stop playing it altogether, just creates a larger problem by taking traditional customs from the ones of us who have held that folded flag, heard taps at the cemetery and shuddered through a 21 gun salute and have received a spent shell casing from it. So, for both sides of this, people are losing patriotic customs and there's no solution for the protests. So right now I'm not the NFL's fan, period. And I've been loving professional football since before there was a team in Cincinnati.

If you watched any of the Syracuse/Louisville game, Syracuse came out in all orange. I commented in that thread about the uni's because I thought they looked bad. Here is what they looked like, though from this picture they are not terrible. But they looked really bad on the field I thought next to Louisville.

 

usa-today-9530133.0.jpg

But they looked really bad on the field I thought next to Louisville.

 

Well that didn't have anything to do with the uniforms. :D

Well that didn't have anything to do with the uniforms. :D

 

You dress for success. Maybe if they had better uni's, they may have gave the Cards a game. :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.