Dale Anderson, Former Southwestern HC, Found Guilty

Colonels_Wear_Blue

According to some? You haven't got a clue what you're talking about do you?

If Trinity was hiding something, 1) word would already be out, let's face it, people talk and 2) there would already be a multi million dollar suit in the works.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're making a whole lot of claims. Do you have any proof or is it just your normal over the top bluster?

In this case as far as SW goes, there has been talk for years of improper behavior and it getting over looked and in some cases $$$$ trading hands under the table to keep some quiet. I'm as certain as I can be without actually seeing anything happen or actual evidence that "Things" went on at SW also.

In this case as far as SW goes, there has been talk for years of improper behavior and it getting over looked and in some cases $$$$ trading hands under the table to keep some quiet. I'm as certain as I can be without actually seeing anything happen or actual evidence that "Things" went on at SW also.

That's entirely possible, I'm referring to his claims that Trinity was aware of transgressions there and that they swept it under the rug.

That is generally the safe assumption.

Gotcha, but if they were swept under the rug...by nature we wouldn't know anything about it.

You may not but people who work/worked at Trinity, went to Trinity during that time frame or are very close to the school would know about it. Myself and several others on this site fit that bill and know nothing about it.

You may not but people who work/worked at Trinity, went to Trinity during that time frame or are very close to the school would know about it. Myself and several others on this site fit that bill and know nothing about it.

There may very well not have been anything up there, if you say you would have known I have no reason to doubt you. A T Alum once told me that when Anderson coached (I think the Freshmen team) he'd have the lineman over for "Hot Tub time" at his place. While I'm sure nothing went on in a large group like that, it does in retrospect look screwy.

You have NO CLUE what you're talking about.

You're making a whole lot of claims. Do you have any proof or is it just your normal over the top bluster?

According to some? You haven't got a clue what you're talking about do you?

That is generally the safe assumption.

Think what you may but some on here know I know exactly what I'm talking about and know the truth.

I won't post anymore on here but I can have some vouch for my connections I have.

Think what you may but some on here know I know exactly what I'm talking about and know the truth.

I won't post anymore on here but I can have some vouch for my connections I have.

Let me clarify, you have NO CLUE what you're talking about regarding Trinity.

So you're "connections" say that Trinity knew all about this pervert and passed him on to PSW without spilling the beans on him?

There may very well not have been anything up there, if you say you would have known I have no reason to doubt you. A T Alum once told me that when Anderson coached (I think the Freshmen team) he'd have the lineman over for "Hot Tub time" at his place. While I'm sure nothing went on in a large group like that, it does in retrospect look screwy.

What the...

"...screwy"? You spelled RIDICULOUS wrong.