Last time Highlands had a losing season?

jericho

Thanks.

Thats pretty amazing it has been that long.

8 losing seasons in what, 101 years of football.

The 5-4 1984 season was a particularly painful season. We weren't very good on the field and we lost a teammate in a car wreck, when a car driven by another teammate hit a pole. We had a game cancelled the week of his death, which is why we only played 9 games. In my mind it feels like the weather for that entire season was overcast, gloomy, and miserable.

The 5-4 1984 season was a particularly painful season. We weren't very good on the field and we lost a teammate in a car wreck, when a car driven by another teammate hit a pole. We had a game cancelled the week of his death, which is why we only played 9 games. In my mind it feels like the weather for that entire season was overcast, gloomy, and miserable.

RIP Jerry

"The Gentle Giant"

I visited his grave last year with my son when he was getting his temps. Talked about how quickly things happen and possible consequences.

RIP Jerry

Wow, I remember that. A classmate of my sister, I believe. That puts a season like that in perspective.