Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Quarterback in Western Kentucky

Featured Replies

I have seen a lot of good numbers from western ky quarterbacks. Who is the best in your opinion and why?

Great Question!

 

My Top 10 Are:

Jalen Johnson, Hopkinsville

Kolbe Langhi, Christian County

Cash Jones, McCracken County

Jackson Adams, Greenwood

Clark Payne, Bowling Green

Rex Henderson, Butler County

Ryder Litten, South Warren

Landon Arnett, Mayfield

Jackson Caudill, Franklin Simpson

Chase Wilson, Allen County Scottsville

 

Athletic Running QBs:

1. Jalen Johnson

2. Jackson Adams

3. Ryder Litten

4. Rex Henderson

5. Jackson Caudill

 

Passing QBs:

1. Kolbe Langhi

2. Cash Jones

3. Clark Payne

4. Rex Henderson

5. Chase Wilson

6. Landon Arnett

 

But when it comes down to it; I wouldn't take anyone of them over Clark Payne.

 

And I bet there isn't 1 South Warren fan that would take any of them over Ryder Litten and so on and that's the way it should be.

I haven't seen them all in person to make a fair assessment....I really like Cash Jones, I think he does a lot of things really well and has the size and arm to play at the next level. I know lanhgi and Clark Payne are studs but I've never seen them play....and I'm sure I'm leaving out alot I haven't had the chance to see......but if your asking who is the best "high school quarterback" then I don't see how u make a list without Landon arnett close to the top. MF fans can correct me if I'm wrong but I think the kid will be playing 4 his 3rd consecutive ring this year....that says alot. His stats may not jump off the paper but I believe his record as a starter is 31-2 with 2 state titles

The kid I hear most about is at Butler County. People in Mayfield said he was the best they saw last year. And they kind of know what a good QB looks like.

 

His numbers in the Russellville game were certainly impressive.

Not trying to stir the pot why is Will Warren a sophomore not mentioned.

@Purple88 has it broken down very well IMO.

 

My Top 5 in no particular order:

 

1.) Landon Arnett - kids a winner, no questions asked.

2.) Clark Payne- same as Landon, with some better intangibles

3.) Rex Henderson- does everything well... Still waiting for him to beat someone he shouldn't though.

4.) Cash Jones- The Best QB you don't hear much about in the area.

5.) The 2 Lefty's in Hoptown! Kolbe Langhi & Jalen Johnson

 

No offense to Litten just haven't seen him enough... And I would probably take Daviess Co's Adam Bouchard over the Wilson kids from Allen County Scottsville on Purple's list.

Not trying to stir the pot why is Will Warren a sophomore not mentioned.

 

You know Rambo, I just simply forgot about him. It wasn't he isn't good enough; I think it's that I really only know his stats from last week. Plus being a Sophomore hasn't allowed me much time to put him on my radar. Consider it done!

Great Question!

 

My Top 10 Are:

Jalen Johnson, Hopkinsville

Kolbe Langhi, Christian County

Cash Jones, McCracken County

Jackson Adams, Greenwood

Clark Payne, Bowling Green

Rex Henderson, Butler County

Ryder Litten, South Warren

Landon Arnett, Mayfield

Jackson Caudill, Franklin Simpson

Chase Wilson, Allen County Scottsville

 

Athletic Running QBs:

1. Jalen Johnson

2. Jackson Adams

3. Ryder Litten

4. Rex Henderson

5. Jackson Caudill

 

Passing QBs:

1. Kolbe Langhi

2. Cash Jones

3. Clark Payne

4. Rex Henderson

5. Chase Wilson

6. Landon Arnett

 

But when it comes down to it; I wouldn't take anyone of them over Clark Payne.

 

And I bet there isn't 1 South Warren fan that would take any of them over Ryder Litten and so on and that's the way it should be.

 

I agree seems like alot of talent at that position but I do think you named the top two for several reasons not just stats but what they mean to their team and how they afit their offense

Litten does what ever it takes Run or throw and Wins 30-2 with a state championship .everyone thinks his is just a great runner but ask Johnson Central and other playoff teams what surprised them most about South's Offense last year they would tell you didn't think South could throw it .and this is averaging over 200 yds agame passing.

one more thing how many knew Henderson,Payne and Litten all are from Butler co.Litten and Henderson played on same Jr Pro team Payne may just have family (mother) from their but still neat story!

I am forming my list on ability and talent alone. There is nobody on this list that is as good as a Lance Harbor but there is a few as good as Moxon.

 

1. Rex Henderson

2. Kolbe Langhi

3. Clark Payne

4. Cash Jones

5. Jalen Johnson

6. Landon Arnett.

 

Everyone of these QB's plays for a top notch program except Rex. Im telling you when you consider size, arm strength, accuracy, leadership, football IQ, running ability and everything alse Rex is the best. If he played for one of those other programs he would be hands down 1. Elijah Sindelar is still the best i've seen from WKY.

Great Question!

 

My Top 10 Are:

Jalen Johnson, Hopkinsville

Kolbe Langhi, Christian County

Cash Jones, McCracken County

Jackson Adams, Greenwood

Clark Payne, Bowling Green

Rex Henderson, Butler County

Ryder Litten, South Warren

Landon Arnett, Mayfield

Jackson Caudill, Franklin Simpson

Chase Wilson, Allen County Scottsville

 

Athletic Running QBs:

1. Jalen Johnson

2. Jackson Adams

3. Ryder Litten

4. Rex Henderson

5. Jackson Caudill

 

Passing QBs:

1. Kolbe Langhi

2. Cash Jones

3. Clark Payne

4. Rex Henderson

5. Chase Wilson

6. Landon Arnett

 

But when it comes down to it; I wouldn't take anyone of them over Clark Payne.

 

And I bet there isn't 1 South Warren fan that would take any of them over Ryder Litten and so on and that's the way it should be.

 

As far as the athletic running QB's go, I would have to rank Jaylen McMurray of Russellville in your top 5. After seeing both he and Rex Henderson in action this past Friday, McMurray would rank above Henderson in this category.

 

But FWIW, Henderson is definitely the better overall QB when it comes to these two.

Adam Bouchard the senior Quarterback at Daviess County should be on this list.

The kid is a good athlete and plays the Position better than most high school quarterback.

Bouchard has a strong arm and see’s the whole field.

Adam Bouchard the senior Quarterback at Daviess County should be on this list.

The kid is a good athlete and plays the Position better than most high school quarterback.

Bouchard has a strong arm and see’s the whole field.

 

Bouchard is the guy, to me, who would be producing like crazy at a different school.If he was at O Cath? wow

I believe the kid at Caldwell co deserves to be included in this conversation.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.