Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands/Ryle Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 79 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Knee.. It's not good. Season ending.

 

Sorry to hear that about him,, great kid. His loss is huge for the team,, I hope he has a full ans speedy recovery.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is the game at Ryle or HHS?

 

Ryle

I haven't seen Highlands yet this year so you may take what I say with a grain of salt. I think Ryle has too balanced of an attack to be overcome by Highlands. Morgan passing and Chisolm running makes an offensive coordinator's job easier. Plus their bigs are good at running the zone blocking scheme. Chisolm looks like he's been corralled and he finds a hole, makes a cut, and is gone. It happens very quickly.

 

Ryle by 2 touchdowns.

Ryle needs to clean up all the little mistakes (flags) in order to keep winning. Jake Long will be missed, but they will fill his spot with another quality young man who has worked hard also.

From what I've seen if Ryle doesn't clean up the special teams they are in trouble it will cost them a game!!!!!

Ryle needs to clean up all the little mistakes (flags) in order to keep winning. Jake Long will be missed, but they will fill his spot with another quality young man who has worked hard also.

From what I've seen if Ryle doesn't clean up the special teams they are in trouble it will cost them a game!!!!!

Agree with you 100%

Omg! Friday night lights is over. Where are all the football fan at tonight?

Well let's talk about a true team player. Heard that a key running back for the birds went to the coaching staff and said he would play center this week if they needed him. Right there is what this team was missing. A senior stepping up willing to play out of position to make his team better. Everyone on the team should sit up and follow his leadership. If they could get the kid who takes stats to play o-line instead of wanting to be a Qb they would be a lot better. Every time I think of that I think how selfish of him.

What a team player

Highlands has the #1 strength of schedule in 5A. The Scott County game showed us that they should not be discounted too deeply. But Ryle will be nearly as tough an opponent as Scott County. I know I posted earlier that this game felt like an upset but that upset feeling is fading as the week goes on. If Highlands can win the turnover battle by 2, they will get the win. Win the turnover battle by one, coin flip. Even in turnovers or Ryle wins the turnovers, Ryle wins.

I don't think all the Freshman from CCHS that beat the Birds on Friday night were allowed to play in this game, wonder how it would have changed the outcome? Is the HHS freshman team better than their Varsity team?

Not to take anything away from Highlands, but if this game is close then Ryle is in trouble.

They have been touted this and last season as one of the best in NKY, either #1 or #2 and after last year finishing behind a Cooper team who was originally ranked in the middle of the pack for NKY, well this year with all the talent Ryle has they should be better than they were even last year and with that said, this game should not be close.

 

If it is close I think that speaks volumes of how good HHS could be and how overrated Ryle could be as well.

I don't think all the Freshman from CCHS that beat the Birds on Friday night were allowed to play in this game, wonder how it would have changed the outcome? Is the HHS freshman team better than their Varsity team?

No.

IT'S GAME DAY!

BGP WK4 v Ryle.jpg

IT'S GAME DAY!

[ATTACH]57858[/ATTACH]

 

Is that Grant Murray snapping the ball?

Is that Grant Murray snapping the ball?

 

I'm going to say no

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.