Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands/Ryle Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 79 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Im going with Ryle but I'm really waiting for the Ryke everyone has touted since preseason last year to show up.

 

They have seemed to omay okay down to their opponents a little too often and kept games closer than they should have.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Knee.. It's not good. Season ending.

 

Hate that! Nice player.

Based solely off the run game CCH had and the dropped passes against Ryle, I think HHS will have offensive success. The question will be whether Ryles offense puts enough points up. If they play their A game they win by one or two scores. If not, very tight game or upset.

Ryle- 48-21

I don't know why this game feels like upset, but it does. Don't ask my to explain why. Just a gut feeling, which it seems like a couple others have also based on the posts above.

I don't know why this game feels like upset, but it does. Don't ask my to explain why. Just a gut feeling, which it seems like a couple others have also based on the posts above.

 

Maybe it's the Jake Long depression. I had a pit in my stomach for 2 days. Can't replace that kid, but there are kids they are deep at receiver and even some DB's that can move and platoon at that postion as well. It'll be interesting. My heart breaks for him and his Grandmother. He went to the Highland / Scott Co game and told the rest of the boys that he plans on playing next year at the college level. I hope those boys continue to have his determination rub off on them.

You Bird fans are not going to like what I have to say. First let me say once again " I hate you guys for being decades ahead of all NKy. Yet,I love you guys because you raised the level of NKy football deamatically to avoid the annual beatdowns you gave us!" Now here is what you won't like.....just finished talking to an original Homer Rice player of 1955 team. He said, this team needs to learn how to win. They have enough talent, but the momentum of the program has stalled and their confidence and swagger has been replaced by doubt. Wow! This is some insight from deep within the tradition.

You Bird fans are not going to like what I have to say. First let me say once again " I hate you guys for being decades ahead of all NKy. Yet,I love you guys because you raised the level of NKy football deamatically to avoid the annual beatdowns you gave us!" Now here is what you won't like.....just finished talking to an original Homer Rice player of 1955 team. He said, this team needs to learn how to win. They have enough talent, but the momentum of the program has stalled and their confidence and swagger has been replaced by doubt. Wow! This is some insight from deep within the tradition.

 

One persons opinion? How much weight does that carry?

Jailbird, you missed the total point! The Birds are there talent wise...it has now become a mental thing. I think that will take an excepional coaching staff and community effort by you guys to bring this team to its potential. Let the pressure not to lose be replaced by the desire and confidence to win. Go Birds....I hate you.....I love you.!

Having seen Highlands, I don't think the talent is there. They are the second best 5A team, but aren't in Bowling Green's league. And they don't have the talent to match up to Ryle and SK either. That's not a knock on them. They just aren't back on top of the mountain yet.

If the offense is clicking like in the Scott County game and the defense can force at least three punts...

Tough game for the Birds. Glad we have them early because I have a feeling they will be the top team up here by the end of the year. Morgan is the real deal.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.