You?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dare say any one of you motherscratchers had a kid make it to the show, you'd proudly sport that jersey in front of God and the viewing public. So, don't give me that garbage.

That's sooooooooooooooo different. In the 0.00001% chance, I agree. Acceptable.

While I'd not wear one, jerseys (like car flags) are game-day only for grown men. The amount of dudes that show up to drafts in jerseys makes my heart hurt.

I've honestly never seen it. Guys wearing team gear? Sure, but never jerseys.

I do wear it during the Patriots games though. Typically goes on about a minute before kick-off, comes off right when the clock hits zero. :idunno:

Y'all acting like you're are too cool to wear jerseys.

Wardrobe is probably hideous. :lol2:

I hear you. I'm approaching 50 real quick. I've been happily married for nearly 22 years. I'm 100 lbs overweight. I'm not trying to impress anyone, and at 100 lbs overweight it wouldn't work anyway. I wear what I want to wear, and couldn't care less what anything thinks about what I wear. If I want to wear a jersey ( I only own one) I'll wear it proudly, and wear my Crocs with it. :banana::banana:

My wardrobe is on point sir.

I hear you. I'm approaching 50 real quick. I've been happily married for nearly 22 years. I'm 100 lbs overweight. I'm not trying to impress anyone, and at 100 lbs overweight it wouldn't work anyway. I wear what I want to wear, and couldn't care less what anything thinks about what I wear. If I want to wear a jersey ( I only own one) I'll wear it proudly, and wear my Crocs with it. :banana::banana:

And your fanny pack?