Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brent Angel

Featured Replies

According to my little brother he's on the team, eligible, and practicing. Unfortunately, it looks like he's trying to crack a lineup that is stacked at WR after having not practiced all summer. However, that's all coming from my brother who is at CCH still and close friends with Brent.

Edited by Maxwell Q Klinger
Spelling

Hope he gets what he was seeking.

I sort of feel bad for the young man. I know there were other schools that he was looking at to potentially go to where he would see a lot more action at WR. From someone in the know, but I have not confirmed nor will I try to confirm, so take it for what it is worth, it was mom's decision for him to go to Highlands. Even though he may not get a ton of playing time at Highlands, he will get a quality education this year and that is also important. Good luck to him and the Bluebirds, except for tonight!! Lol

I know nothing about this kid and wish him well, however, he was already getting a quality education at CCH. :idunno:

I know nothing about this kid and wish him well, however, he was already getting a quality education at CCH. :idunno:

 

HOW DARE YOU! You know giving credit to CC for anything is against our bylaws in the Fort!!! We may have to revoke your alumni card!!

 

It definitely has to be tough coming in for one year and trying to compete for a spot and learn a new system. But if the kid is an athlete, he'll find his way on the field in some shape or form.

HOW DARE YOU! You know giving credit to CC for anything is against our bylaws in the Fort!!! We may have to revoke your alumni card!!

 

It definitely has to be tough coming in for one year and trying to compete for a spot and learn a new system. But if the kid is an athlete, he'll find his way on the field in some shape or form.

 

I know, I know...:isurrender:

I know nothing about this kid and wish him well' date=' however, he was already getting a quality education at CCH. :idunno:[/quote']

 

Exactly it's only a 6-7k donation lol.

I'm playing catch up here, what happened at CovCath? Didn't he come from Gray MS (Ryle)?

He lived in Florence/Union went to Cov Cath (sister went to NDA), he moved to Ft. Thomas, he now goes to Highlands.

Let me strongly wish two things:

 

1) Brent has a great senior year at Highlands, is able to maximize his potential, but most importantly, has a lot of fun and a great senior experience. I hope that the HHS faithful accepts him with open arms, which I'm sure they will.

 

2) That everyone remembers this is a young person, a high school kid, and that people remember that before posting in this thread.

Good luck to Brent. Hope he has a nice senior year to finish out his high school experience.

I heard he dressed but didn't play. Apparently he has to have a certain number of practices in with pads, helmets before he can play a game. I would imagine he plays next week and be will get snaps that is for sure,

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.