Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKU Now Eligible for March Madness and Postseason Play

Featured Replies

Do they server beer at NKU home games? I thought it was up to the conference.

I'm excited for NKU's future. IMO NKU got off to a poor start from a marketing side when they went D1. No real effort was made by NKU's marketing department to build excitement. I think the guy they brought over from XU to be SID or marketing (not sure which role he is in) has really upped NKU's efforts. Still work to be done and much of that will be a result of on-court success but I'm glad to see NKU FINALLY getting some good people in the building to help use social media to build excitement for a new D1 program.

 

Kudos to them. Now let's win some games.

I'm excited for NKU's future. IMO NKU got off to a poor start from a marketing side when they went D1. No real effort was made by NKU's marketing department to build excitement. I think the guy they brought over from XU to be SID or marketing (not sure which role he is in) has really upped NKU's efforts. Still work to be done and much of that will be a result of on-court success but I'm glad to see NKU FINALLY getting some good people in the building to help use social media to build excitement for a new D1 program.

 

Kudos to them. Now let's win some games.

 

The MBB SID they have now, late of Xavier (as you mentioned) and Memphis, is a great guy and a very hard worker. He'll be good for John Brannen in terms of a partner on the media side and getting exposure for all that John is accomplishing. Good times ahead for that place, to be sure.

The MBB SID they have now, late of Xavier (as you mentioned) and Memphis, is a great guy and a very hard worker. He'll be good for John Brannen in terms of a partner on the media side and getting exposure for all that John is accomplishing. Good times ahead for that place, to be sure.

 

Good to hear. Sometimes it takes a while before you get the right people in place. Good things ahead for the Norse.

Basketball quality yes...... facilities quality, no way. Rupp has to be the worst place to watch a game of any kind. Especially top tier level basketball that UK has. Time for a revamp or new facility.............

Basketball quality yes...... facilities quality, no way. Rupp has to be the worst place to watch a game of any kind. Especially top tier level basketball that UK has. Time for a revamp or new facility.............

 

AMEN!

As an alumni if I were still in town I'd happily pay for a pair of season tickets. I don't think I've been back sense the first couple seasons of the new arena. Had some good times in the gold star box.

Do they server beer at NKU home games? I thought it was up to the conference.

They do.

Do they server beer at NKU home games? I thought it was up to the conference.

 

In most conferences, it's up to the school.

First time alumni buyers - $98 a ticket for the entire season.

 

My renewal was for $140 a ticket. Get ~15 games, so less than $10 a game.

 

Not bad, I would qualify for the $98 deal. I think I'll jump on that.

Is there a per seat donation, for season tickets, or do you have to donate a certain amount to have access to desired seating?

Is there a per seat donation, for season tickets, or do you have to donate a certain amount to have access to desired seating?

 

Nope. There are extra perks that you can get if you donate different levels (such as access to "The Vault" area, parking pass, priority ticketing options for events and away games, dinner invites, etc.), but nothing that you have to donate to have tickets.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.