Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hall of Fame Game: Cancelled

Featured Replies

I feel the most for the guys fighting for the last couple of spots on a roster. Or even to try and land on others rosters if they got cut.

I feel the most for the guys fighting for the last couple of spots on a roster. Or even to try and land on others rosters if they got cut.

 

They still get four other games like all the other teams in the league.

They still get four other games like all the other teams in the league.

 

Oh do they? I thought the HOF game counted as the teams first preseason and left only three for them.

They still get four other games like all the other teams in the league.

Yep, 5 is goofy.

Parts of the field were only pellets and gooey from the sun. Unsafe conditions

Unprofessional. Poor planning. Lack of imagination to solve the problem. Sounds exactly like something I would do.

Everyone remember the other preseason game cancelled a few years ago because of a field issue? Wasn't it the Ravens and Eagles?

Everyone remember the other preseason game cancelled a few years ago because of a field issue? Wasn't it the Ravens and Eagles?

 

It happened in 2001. The cutouts covering the bases in Veterens Stadium were terrible, and the teams basically refused to play. The turf in the Vet was awful. I played baseball in the Vet several times, so I had some first hand experience. I'm not sure how anyone survived playing football on that field.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.