Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Win the Lottery, would you do this?

Featured Replies

Funny in theory, but I wouldn't do it.

 

Watching them trying to figure out how to replace me would be enjoyment enough.

My last boss maybe, but that would mean I'd have to go back to the work place. I would just not show up, let them call me, say oh my bad ill be in tomorrow. Do that over and over again until I was fired.

A good friend has always swore he'd ship a Tupperware container full of that stuff to a former boss he hated if he hit the lottery or if he retires before her.

I love how the manager describes it......"In my peripheral vision I saw a huge mud-monkey sliming out of her butt like a Play-Doh fun factory.” :lol::lol::lol:

That's a satire article, but no I wouldn't do that. :lol2:

There was this one place I worked at way back when where I always told myself I wanted to leave some raw chicken up in the ductwork a few days before my departure just to see how long it would take before my co-workers/friends would call me and tell me about how they had to shut down the place because the smell had gotten so bad and they couldn't figure out where it was coming from.

 

In hindsight, I'm glad the GM that was there when I left was really cool, and I didn't follow through with said plan. I left quite amicably.

 

That stunt would've been a recreation of one I pulled on another co-worker years prior. This buddy of mine at the restaurant I worked at at the time came in late one day from flag FB, and left his cleats and gear in the employee restroom.

 

There it stayed for more than a week, and the boss started griping about the clutter. I decided to put one raw chicken finger apiece in each cleat, just to teach him a lesson.

 

Then I forgot about it altogether, because his gear stayed in there another week. I came in to relieve him, and he's pouring sweat mopping the hell out of that bathroom, trying to get rid of that awful stank.

 

"I've mopped and poured bleach down the drain 3 times and it still won't go away! I don't know what to do!" Each time, he said, he removed the clothes from the bathroom, then put them back in after mopping.

 

I started rolling laughing, recalling what I had done. "You could pour 100 gallons of that bleach down that drain and it still wouldn't make a bit of difference! Take your damned cleats home!"

 

"You got me, bro." If I could explain the "aw shucks" look Gus gave me at that point, you would love it. Some on this board probably know who I'm referencing and have met him. Great guy.

 

He drove home in the winter with all the windows down on his van, the stank was so bad. He left his cleats on his back porch. When he woke up the next day, he found one of them had been carried off about 15 feet into the yard, then left, with no damage. The stank was so bad the stray dogs and raccoons didn't even want to mess with it.

 

Best prank I ever pulled. I miss you, Gus! Thank God I've grown up since then. :whistling:

There was this one place I worked at way back when where I always told myself I wanted to leave some raw chicken up in the ductwork a few days before my departure just to see how long it would take before my co-workers/friends would call me and tell me about how they had to shut down the place because the smell had gotten so bad and they couldn't figure out where it was coming from.

 

In hindsight, I'm glad the GM that was there when I left was really cool, and I didn't follow through with said plan. I left quite amicably.

 

That stunt would've been a recreation of one I pulled on another co-worker years prior. This buddy of mine at the restaurant I worked at at the time came in late one day from flag FB, and left his cleats and gear in the employee restroom.

 

There it stayed for more than a week, and the boss started griping about the clutter. I decided to put one raw chicken finger apiece in each cleat, just to teach him a lesson.

 

Then I forgot about it altogether, because his gear stayed in there another week. I came in to relieve him, and he's pouring sweat mopping the hell out of that bathroom, trying to get rid of that awful stank.

 

"I've mopped and poured bleach down the drain 3 times and it still won't go away! I don't know what to do!" Each time, he said, he removed the clothes from the bathroom, then put them back in after mopping.

 

I started rolling laughing, recalling what I had done. "You could pour 100 gallons of that bleach down that drain and it still wouldn't make a bit of difference! Take your damned cleats home!"

 

"You got me, bro." If I could explain the "aw shucks" look Gus gave me at that point, you would love it. Some on this board probably know who I'm referencing and have met him. Great guy.

 

He drove home in the winter with all the windows down on his van, the stank was so bad. He left his cleats on his back porch. When he woke up the next day, he found one of them had been carried off about 15 feet into the yard, then left, with no damage. The stank was so bad the stray dogs and raccoons didn't even want to mess with it.

 

Best prank I ever pulled. I miss you, Gus! Thank God I've grown up since then. :whistling:

 

Nothing like a @B-Ball-fanesque reply. :lol2:

Nothing like a @B-Ball-fanesque reply. :lol2:

 

I'm a storyteller. What can I say? :idunno:

Who acts like this in real life?! Disgusting.

Who acts like this in real life?! Disgusting.

 

Agree. Anyone with a propensity for acting this way wouldn't deserve a lottery fortune. Unfortunately, there are probably many people who would do this, or worse.

Who acts like this in real life?! Disgusting.

 

You talking about the lady who won the lottery or Jim Schue??:lol2::lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.