NFL FanDuel 2016

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny you say this. I still remember the first few nights of PP's NBA leagues. He would use a different name everyday for the league. I told him to call it the shark tank after taking a few beatings.

:lol2: :lol2:

I'm glad we'll be back together for more. You guys made me work hard to break even and I loved every second of it.

Looks like we are screwed in FanDuel this week. Next week I am going back to the old way of just making a private contest. In the league it holds spots for league members only. It won't let me invite people not in the league and the league is capped at 20. The one bastard not in the contest this week hasn't answered texts or messages all morning. I was trying to get him to leave the league so I could add someone who wanted in but he's gone AWOL. As always I'll do my best to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Looks like we are screwed in FanDuel this week. Next week I am going back to the old way of just making a private contest. In the league it holds spots for league members only. It won't let me invite people not in the league and the league is capped at 20. The one bastard not in the contest this week hasn't answered texts or messages all morning. I was trying to get him to leave the league so I could add someone who wanted in but he's gone AWOL. As always I'll do my best to make sure this doesn't happen again.

I'll only be mad at you if I would have won. Haha

I'll only be mad at you if I would have won. Haha

I am not mad at you. Good practice week. Think of it like preseason.