NFL FanDuel 2016

I had the league deleted. I'm going back to how I usually do it. Create a private league and everyone is available to play in it. I will post the weekly links in here. If you want me to text the links to you then PM Me your phone number and I'll text the links to you.

I plan to have next week set at 18 people and see how it goes from there.

If we get to Sunday and the league hasn't filled by noon Saturday then I will create a new group with a number I know will fill the group so on Saturday at noon if you notice the group hasn't filled then I will create a new one to fill before kickoff on Sunday so be aware for any audibles I may have to call in order to get the group filled up.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems to me that y'all saw the Rockets soaring up the leaderboard and abandoned ship. Smells fishy...

Nope. We'll be back at it next week but it will be for money and not free next week. This week was free because the contest didn't fill. Since I had created a league it only allowed me to use people in the league. Meaning I can't ask people not in the league to fill that empty spot. So I abandoned the league format and I am going to do it the way I always have and just create a contest without using a league to create it. That way I can make a contest for 20 people but invite 30 people to play. First come first serve to the first 20 people to enter. FanDuel messed up their league format big time. Going old school. If you want in next week then get in when I send the link. Ain't nobody scared of you. Put your money where your mouth is.

Nope. We'll be back at it next week but it will be for money and not free next week. This week was free because the contest didn't fill. Since I had created a league it only allowed me to use people in the league. Meaning I can't ask people not in the league to fill that empty spot. So I abandoned the league format and I am going to do it the way I always have and just create a contest without using a league to create it. That way I can make a contest for 20 people but invite 30 people to play. First come first serve to the first 20 people to enter. FanDuel messed up their league format big time. Going old school. If you want in next week then get in when I send the link. Ain't nobody scared of you. Put your money where your mouth is.

It wasn't free when I picked my squad and last I checked I was atop the leaderboard.

It wasn't free when I picked my squad and last I checked I was atop the leaderboard.

The group didn't fill up so your money was refunded to you. If the group doesn't fill then money isn't on the line. Your 5 bucks should have been returned to you as soon as the contest didn't fill up.

The group didn't fill up so your money was refunded to you. If the group doesn't fill then money isn't on the line. Your 5 bucks should have been returned to you as soon as the contest didn't fill up.

It was. No problem there. It ended up saving me $5 and a lot of frustration, so I'm done playing tough for now.

If your money wasn't refunded then FanDuel messed up somewhere. Your money should have been returned to your account at 1:01pm when there wasn't 20 people in the contest. That's what happens when groups don't fill up. When you create a group you have to say how many people are in the group. If I say there are 20 people in the group and only 17 people join the group by the time lineups lock then no money is on the line and it becomes a free contest for that week. I thought having a league would fix all of that but having a league made it worse. Next week I am making groups how I used to make them and it should be much easier to fill the group so we can gamble like we want to. FanDuel said federal laws won't allow them to adjust the prizes if the groups don't fill up so if everyone who says they are playing doesn't join the group then the whole group is screwed.

If you think you're going to win something every week, you're going to be disappointed. You're playing with some experienced guys who have the badges ( click on the stars next to the names) and cash to prove how good they are...no trash talk needed.

If your money wasn't refunded then FanDuel messed up somewhere. Your money should have been returned to your account at 1:01pm when there wasn't 20 people in the contest. That's what happens when groups don't fill up. When you create a group you have to say how many people are in the group. If I say there are 20 people in the group and only 17 people join the group by the time lineups lock then no money is on the line and it becomes a free contest for that week. I thought having a league would fix all of that but having a league made it worse. Next week I am making groups how I used to make them and it should be much easier to fill the group so we can gamble like we want to. FanDuel said federal laws won't allow them to adjust the prizes if the groups don't fill up so if everyone who says they are playing doesn't join the group then the whole group is screwed.

Does Fan Duel get a piece of the pool too?

Does Fan Duel get a piece of the pool too?

Yes but only if the group fills up. With 20 people in the group the prize money available is 90 bucks. FanDuel takes 10 bucks of the 100 bucks entered by the players. If the group doesn't fill everyone gets a full refund of their entry fee.

They make money hand over fist. I'm mad I never thought of the idea of daily fantasy sports. Smartest money making idea involving fantasy sports ever.

@SnottieDrippen @cowboy90 @littleluck55 @FatNate @Bengal Maniac @dolamite

FanDuel link for week 2. 15 spots. $5. First come first serve. If the group isn't filled by noon on Saturday I am creating a new group for the people who entered the group by Saturday so please put your entry in ASAP so we can ensure the group fills up this week and every week. Thank you!

https://www.fanduel.com/entry/16345-201220030?invitedby=thadopeja&cnl=ba

@SnottieDrippen @cowboy90 @littleluck55 @FatNate @Bengal Maniac @dolamite

FanDuel link for week 2. 15 spots. $5. First come first serve. If the group isn't filled by noon on Saturday I am creating a new group for the people who entered the group by Saturday so please put your entry in ASAP so we can ensure the group fills up this week and every week. Thank you!

https://www.fanduel.com/entry/16345-201220030?invitedby=thadopeja&cnl=ba

Can the entries be edited throughout the week?

Can the entries be edited throughout the week?

One of the keys to playing Fanduel (and all DFS) is to play the right contests. I like to play single entry contests, which generally have smaller fields, and fill up pretty quickly. I usually put an entry in on Monday or Tuesday to secure my spot, and often edit it several times before it goes live. One cool thing about Draft Kings, is they have late swap. So unlike on Fanduel, you can edit a player right up until his game kicks off.