NFL FanDuel 2016

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I guess this starts this week. I need to put money into my Fan Duel account. Any promotions going on?

What do you think I need, $5 or $10 bucks for the season. After I win the first 2, that should set me up for the rest of the season, right?

I'm not sure if second place will cover a whole season for you.

There are 20 spots available each week in the contests. There are at least 26 people in the league. That means at least 6 people won't get to play each week. My advice to those wanting to play every week is to put your team in inmediately. It will be a first come-first serve free for all. You snooze, you lose.

There are 20 spots available each week in the contests. There are at least 26 people in the league. That means at least 6 people won't get to play each week. My advice to those wanting to play every week is to put your team in inmediately. It will be a first come-first serve free for all. You snooze, you lose.

Does the game still go on if only 18 people sign up or is it cancelled that week?

I guess this starts this week. I need to put money into my Fan Duel account. Any promotions going on?

What do you think I need, $5 or $10 bucks for the season. After I win the first 2, that should set me up for the rest of the season, right?

Good luck with that. You're swimming with some sharks, and it's going to be hard to beat some of the guys playing in this group week in and week out. I'd have the $90 in your FD account to start with to make sure you make it through the season.

Good luck with that. You're swimming with some sharks, and it's going to be hard to beat some of the guys playing in this group week in and week out. I'd have the $90 in your FD account to start with to make sure you make it through the season.

The Great White Shark right here ^

Funny you say this. I still remember the first few nights of PP's NBA leagues. He would use a different name everyday for the league. I told him to call it the shark tank after taking a few beatings.