NFL FanDuel 2016

The NFL contests are now open. If you want in this season say so in this thread every week.

$5.00 to play.

Top 3 places paid out.

You don't have to be a BGP member to play in this group. Some weeks there could as many as 20 people in the group. I know a ton of people not on BGP who play and they will likely get in when they can.

If you say you are in for the week and don't join the group and the group doesn't get to play then you'll likely be on the outside looking in.

It will be first come first serve when it comes to getting into the group so when you get the link my advice is for you to get a lineup in ASAP and edit it later. Once the group fills for the week that is it. I'll check in every week for a headcount.

The weekly group will be made by noon-ish every Friday and the link will be posted in this thread. I can text you the link also if you send me your number.

All right......who is in for 2016 FanDuel???????

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
It looks like it will work. Gonna make a post on Facebook to see who all wants in.

It looks like you can edit them week to week so should work I think. Could get a little hairy figuring who is in and out each week. The commish gets $10 if it's a $5 league so you got that going for you, which is nice.

It looks like you can edit them week to week so should work I think. Could get a little hairy figuring who is in and out each week. The commish gets $10 if it's a $5 league so you got that going for you, which is nice.

Saw that. There will be commissioners popping up everywhere for that free 10 bucks. :lol2: