HHS and Cov Cath in 5A for 07 And 08. (Alignment announced!)

gametime

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That will be a good district. I'm sure CovCath fans and Highlands fans will be happy that they will not have to travel for district games to Oldham Co. anymore.

Although those bus trips and tailgating sure are alot of fun.:ylsuper:

Can someone please give me a different link? When i try to pull it up on excel it just gives me a bunch of symbols and no letters.

It's probably not the link. Most likely your computer thinks it should bring up PDF files in excel.

Am I correct in that four of the five will make it to the playoffs? Poor Scott.... The Dixie Heights "Little Colonels" game against the Colonels of CovCath will again mean something, other than just a game and bragging rights to the CovCath Highway.... With Ft. Thomas, and Holmes who seems to making a return to competitive football, it should be fun......

I'm not so happy about it. :irked:

Well the good thing is we'll play CCH and HHS at the end of the season now . And also be able to Beef up the schedule alittle now that there is only 5 teams in our district ! With 8 teams this year in the district , it was hard to schedule teams from OHIO or down state . I like the district now , but change is good ! Let's Play Some Football !!!:ylsuper: