Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity VS MBA "compare them"

Featured Replies

The bidding is now up to two (2) TD's better than MBA....hmmm. :ylsuper:

 

Will I hear the six (6) TD's as this thread continues, and the pebbles reveal their true feelings about their superiority over a down MBA team? :lol:

Oxnard, No matter how much you try to set Trinity up for a loss or to fail to meet expectations and no matter how much material you try to give MBA as motivation, you still lost last December. Get over it. The MBA people are smart enough to know that the silly predictions in this thread are being made by ex-men that are still trying to crawl out from under a 'Rock.

 

MBA is very well coached and brings confusing defense. They are too good to get blown out. This will be a very close game.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done ,Trinity Alum. Oxnard needs to put down the X- 3A foes like they do in Checks ,on here, instead of trying to set up the Rocks all the time. It seems to me that he , like many of the ex-men , will never live down the fact that the best st.x team of all time finished second in the state in 2005. Now I am hearing that this x team is the best since the creation of sliced bread. BG was without their starting QB and RB last week .

 

I will say that I think the Rocks pull out a close one. Jeff Rutledge(former Alabama QB, MBA head coach), always has a well disclpined and prepared team. They may have a player down, but they will come in a knockin. I pick the Rocks 15-14.

Rollredroll etc., please dishonor the futile attempts by our rival to put down your outstanding program. Trinity has long ties to playing MBA , way back to the days when I played (1976 scrimmage in Nashville) We have the utmost respect for your hard nosed play and gentlemanly manner in the stands , unlike our rivals who post on our threads here.

May you all have a safe trip up and lets have a good ole time at the game Saturday night. You'll like our field much better than you did 2 years ago.

Get there early and partake in the National Champion Powerlifters fund raising pre game barbecue.(4-6:30) in Alumi Hall right behind the visitors bleachers.

Will this game be on the radio??

This game will be on AM 900 and the internet. All other games except at Ballard, at Southern and at Shelby County will also be on AM 900 and the internet. Game stats will also be available real time on the internet. By the way, a BIG thumbs up to Seneca as the only public school this season to allow the broadcast.

I don't think anybody should count out MBA. In 02, (I think), Trinity started 0-4 and ended up State Champions. Teams like MBA, Trinity, St. X, Highlands, when they lose a bunch of talented players and have inexperienced players the next year, they end up being good players. It just takes a few games to get some real game experience and the fact these schools also play killer schedules. Sometimes, that will make you look bad when the matter of fact is, the players and/or teams are not as bad as it looks.

^2003

My bad. I knew it was one of the two years. :thumb:

  • Author

I'm just glad that the game is on sat. That way I can see a H.S game on Fri and on Sat. Soon I can watch a football game on Mon,Tue,Wed,Thur,Fri,Sat,Sun (H.S. College or Pro!) Kind of crazy football is on TV that much

Is Mellilo healthy?

 

 

 

I have been watching almost every day, what makes you think that there is anything wrong with Nick?:confused:

 

He looks great.:thumb:

Attention diehard Rock fans. I have game notes for the MBA game plus a TON of stats prepared by Robert "Stats" Sampson. This guy is great at what he does. The file is too big to attach here. PM me with an e-mail address if you are interested.

^ Those stats are great! NICE JOB! Nick M is healthy now, if I recall didn't he sit out the Lex Cath scrimmage? I hear Kyle F is OK too after the stinger he had early on in that same scrimmage. I think one of the the best matchups of the night will be Trinity's center (Spoelker) vs. Godzilla (MBA nose man). He is huge! Sources tell me #55 is up for the challenge.

I have been watching almost every day, what makes you think that there is anything wrong with Nick?:confused:

 

He looks great.:thumb:

He sat out for the LexCath scrimmage. Seems to be 100% now.

^ Those stats are great! NICE JOB! Nick M is healthy now, if I recall didn't he sit out the Lex Cath scrimmage? I hear Kyle F is OK too after the stinger he had early on in that same scrimmage. I think one of the the best matchups of the night will be Trinity's center (Spoelker) vs. Godzilla (MBA nose man). He is huge! Sources tell me #55 is up for the challenge.

 

I was wondering about Kyle. He was out of pads and had an icebag taped to him after halftime. I hope he is ready for Saturday night. I know I am.

Gonna be another fantastic dual between 2 very well disciplined teams. I look for the T o-line to begin to jell----simply because it has too or it could get ugly.#55 and the boys NOT to let that happen. A real first game test for the Rocks , while MBA dispatched a good Dunbar team last week.

I may be optimistic picking the Rocks 15-14.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.