Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity VS MBA "compare them"

Featured Replies

Looking forward to seeing this game tonight.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roll out the red carpet boys as I will be seeing my first game in your new stadium and visiting a few watering holes in St.M with some of my T friends.

Roll out the red carpet boys as I will be seeing my first game in your new stadium and visiting a few watering holes in St.M with some of my T friends.

 

 

Your welcome to sit with the TD entourage...we have reserved seats at the fence! :lol: :lol:

Your welcome to sit with the TD entourage...we have reserved seats at the fence! :lol: :lol:

 

 

Any additional cost to join the entourage? :walk:

This game will be on AM 900 and the internet. All other games except at Ballard, at Southern and at Shelby County will also be on AM 900 and the internet. Game stats will also be available real time on the internet. By the way, a BIG thumbs up to Seneca as the only public school this season to allow the broadcast.

Wow...a worldwide audience, AND live stats on the internet. Why wasn't there a big press release on that for trinity...live internet stats are only seen in colleges.:D:p:D

The "Rocks" by 11...MBA seems to be too well coached to get blown out...of course two days ago you might have said that about Lexington Catholic. That being said, I see MBA as a much better program than Lex Cath.

Any additional cost to join the entourage? :walk:

 

For you...we will wave the fee :lol: :lol: Call Rockmom if want to join us about 5:15ish at my favorite place for pregame :D

"Do you come from the land down under"....a little Men at Work, if you will.

Your welcome to sit with the TD entourage...we have reserved seats at the fence! :lol: :lol:

Which end zone?

I sure hope they kept my seat up in the booth warm, um, well, cool for today I guess I should say...

I think the heat is going to play a big toll in todays contest...whichever team is more conditioned, will come out the winner. Im not sure if MBA having a game under thier belt helps much, but it does help somewhat.

With all that said...I think the Rocks win this one in the air

 

Rocks 28

MBA 7

Which end zone?

 

I'll pm you.

I'll pm you.

Aren't you the shy one.

Anybody got a link for the internet stream? I clicked on the link on Trinity's website but its the River Bats game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.