Tenant Charged with Murder in Death of Missing KY Couple

lawildcat

His past is crazy. I'm not buying that this is his first time killing either, just based on the things he did that night and in the days immediately after. And he had a reason to be really strong and have a moment of rage.

What reason? Something other than being evicted?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard this morning that there are actually eyewitnesses to the shooting? I hadn't realized that.

Hoping the recent developments can allow the family to begin the healing process, if there is such a thing, for these senseless murders.

Wow I hadn't heard that either.

I heard this morning that there are actually eyewitnesses to the shooting? I hadn't realized that.

Hoping the recent developments can allow the family to begin the healing process, if there is such a thing, for these senseless murders.

See post #4

Craig Pennington shot Bobby and Crystal in cold blood with an eye witness and at least 4 other people in the house. He then (allegedly) kidnapped the eye witness (his girlfriend's son), held him at gun point, threatened his life and forced him to help.

Craig Pennington shot Bobby and Crystal in cold blood with an eye witness and at least 4 other people in the house. He then (allegedly) kidnapped the eye witness (his girlfriend's son), held him at gun point, threatened his life and forced him to help.

I didn't see where they charged him with this and it seemed to take a while to arrest him, even though this was the story from the beginning ?

I didn't see where they charged him with this and it seemed to take a while to arrest him, even though this was the story from the beginning ?

I would say at least half of his charges are related to the kid. They arrested him immediately after the stolen car was found in Georgetown.