Tenant Charged with Murder in Death of Missing KY Couple

lawildcat

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The article says KSP Post 15 is handling the investigation. Clark County is not in Post 15, but the location of the murders is. The article also says KSP has asked for dental records from one of the victims families, so they clearly think it's him. It's not that far off from where they think he went if I'm not mistaken. The article said they had video of him in a Winchester McDonald's.

Coming from winchester McDonald's that's a quick trip. Depending on the time that exit can be very busy or next to no traffic.

I'm no detective but you would think the guy would dump the other body close to a highway similar to this exit. Rual exit, with little to no lighting.

Glad the family can have some closure.

I wish I could post more but I can't. I'm just going to say that there is still an ongoing search for a body.

You could write a book about all that's happened in the last month. It's been an emotional roller coaster and I haven't really slept. I'll never pass another dead smell or sketchy pull off up again without looking it over. This past month has forever changed me.

That is literally what happened but I think we are dealing with monster. Not just a bad tenant.

The guy is a pretty stout individual, almost reminds you of the enforcer type you see in a movie. He's got a past of some sort because he's got a trial set for September with charges of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. You just get the feeling that they had no idea that this guy was someone you didn't want renting from you.

I would agree.

Bad tenants damage property, miss rent payments etc. They don't murder people.

His past is crazy. I'm not buying that this is his first time killing either, just based on the things he did that night and in the days immediately after. And he had a reason to be really strong and have a moment of rage.