Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top 10 WR's in the NFL

Featured Replies

Don't forget that Green has had some really good seasons with a QB we ALL wanted to help load is UHaul.

 

Speak for yourself.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get AJ a better QB and he'd flourish.

Get AJ a better QB and he'd flourish.

 

6,000 yards and 45 TDs in five years... Seems to be flourishing to me, but please, do share how Dalton is holding him back.

6,000 yards and 45 TDs in five years... Seems to be flourishing to me, but please, do share how Dalton is holding him back.

See, I view it differently. AJ has been a security blanket with the heave a pray Dalton had a penchant for in seasons past. Last season it was different. But often times I think receivers are products of their QBs. I think in this instance it's reversed.

See, I view it differently. AJ has been a security blanket with the heave a pray Dalton had a penchant for in seasons past. Last season it was different. But often times I think receivers are products of their QBs. I think in this instance it's reversed.

 

We should get an answer this season, but I disagree. Green's usage rate, or at least what I would consider usage rate for a WR is only marginally higher than AB's.

 

The math behind my made up stat:

 

Since 2011

Dalton ~ 1500 completions, 18,000 yd, 124 TD

Green ~ 400 rec, 6,000 yd, 45 TD

 

Ben ~ 1700 completions, 20,000 yd, 128 TD

Brown ~ 500 rec, 6,900 yd, 38 TD

I would break them down into tier's. You could make a case for them in each group.

 

1-2. Brown and Hopkins

 

 

3-7. OBJ, Julio, Dez, Robinson, AJ

 

 

8-14. Nelson, Thomas, Marshall, Nelson, Fitz, Watkins, Evans

 

I would not have Hopkins in the top tier above Julio Jones. Hopkins is great but I would take Julio every day over him.

My top three are Julio Jones, Brown and OBJ, in no particular order.

I would not have Hopkins in the top tier above Julio Jones. Hopkins is great but I would take Julio every day over him.

 

Look at I hate the Texans, which in turn means I dislike Hopkins. It's killing me to defend him right now, but you have to look at what was throwing them the ball. Matt Ryan vs whatever it was down in Houston is different.

Look at I hate the Texans, which in turn means I dislike Hopkins. It's killing me to defend him right now, but you have to look at what was throwing them the ball. Matt Ryan vs whatever it was down in Houston is different.

 

I definitely recognize that. However I feel if you put Julio there he also produces like crazy and better than Hopkins. Hopkins is great, great hands, and great route running. However he is not better than Julio and definitely not right up there with Antonio Brown.

I would break them down into tier's. You could make a case for them in each group.

 

1-2. Brown and Hopkins

 

 

3-7. OBJ, Julio, Dez, Robinson, AJ

 

 

8-14. Nelson, Thomas, Marshall, Nelson, Fitz, Watkins, Evans

 

Between those 2 yes. I very much think Hopkins is a close 2nd to AB. The gap between those 2 and 3rd place is quite large.

 

I would not have Hopkins in the top tier above Julio Jones. Hopkins is great but I would take Julio every day over him.

 

Look at I hate the Texans, which in turn means I dislike Hopkins. It's killing me to defend him right now, but you have to look at what was throwing them the ball. Matt Ryan vs whatever it was down in Houston is different.

 

So do you still feel like there is a big gap between Hopkins and the rest and he is a tier above guys like Green, Jones, OBJ, etc?

 

Hopkins still suffers from bad qb play. However his overall physically skills is not as great as others, and so even though he runs great routes and great hands, he doesn't get as great of separation as others.

So do you still feel like there is a big gap between Hopkins and the rest and he is a tier above guys like Green, Jones, OBJ, etc?

 

Hopkins still suffers from bad qb play. However his overall physically skills is not as great as others, and so even though he runs great routes and great hands, he doesn't get as great of separation as others.

 

Do you know how bad Brock Osweiler is? You're talking to a guy that hates the Texans. Hopkins is still a top 10 WR

Do you know how bad Brock Osweiler is? You're talking to a guy that hates the Texans. Hopkins is still a top 10 WR

 

I never said he wasn't top 10 wr. However you seemed to have put him on a pedestal above everyone else except AB. You even said the gap between Hopkins and the third best wr was quite large. So just curious if you still believe that.

I never said he wasn't top 10 wr. However you seemed to have put him on a pedestal above everyone else except AB. You even said the gap between Hopkins and the third best wr was quite large. So just curious if you still believe that.

 

Coming into this year yes. Last year made me believe that. A ton can change within a year. I still believe his talent makes him a too 5-7 reciever. Outside of AB I believe you can make a case of about the next 10 recievers. If it makes you feel better go ahead and pat yourself on your shoulder MTN ref style. I made a mistake judging players talent.

Coming into this year yes. Last year made me believe that. A ton can change within a year. I still believe his talent makes him a too 5-7 reciever. Outside of AB I believe you can make a case of about the next 10 recievers. If it makes you feel better go ahead and pat yourself on your shoulder MTN ref style. I made a mistake judging players talent.

 

Dude relax. That's what makes this board so great, we have opinions and a lot of times we get to revisit it and see how good our opinion was. Obviously I been wrong plenty, just look at my thread I made about the Bengals winning 7 in a row haha.

 

Some of you all get to bent out of shape. Yeah if you get something right Pat yourself on the back, and if your wrong it's ok too. I obviously have been wrong plenty lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.