Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top 10 WR's in the NFL

Featured Replies

AJ before his injury was going to be only 2nd WR in NFL history to have 1,000 yds first 6 seasons. I think he will now be 37 yds shy after missing how many games ?

 

I love OBJ , very explosive. I just feel AJ Green and Julio Jones when healthy are not only explosive but have the size. I'm an AJ Green fan but I don't see how you could take anyone over a healthy Julio Jones.

Julio is the most physically gifted receiver in the game. But even when he is fully healthy he has the tendency to dissappear from game to game. He'll go for 200 one game and then 40 the next. I like the consistency of OBJ, AB, and AJ a little better.
  • Replies 61
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1. Brown

2. OBJ

3. Fitzgerald

4. Eldeman

5. Evans

6. Jones

7. Landry

8. Green

9. Bryant

10. Nelson

Edelman the 4th best receiver in the league? Come on man even the most adament Patriots homer would raise an eyebrow at that. I love Fitz but he hasn't been the 3rd best receiver in the league in 5 years.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.