Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top 10 WR's in the NFL

Featured Replies

1. Brown

2. OBJ

3. Fitzgerald

4. Eldeman

5. Evans

6. Jones

7. Landry

8. Green

9. Bryant

10. Nelson

  • Replies 61
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OBJ is as good or better than any WR

 

Agreed talent wise. Only thing keeping him from the top spot currently is his head imo. Once he completely matures watch out.

Agreed talent wise. Only thing keeping him from the top spot currently is his head imo. Once he completely matures watch out.

 

Make no mistake, he's at the top right now. He's played three seasons and had over 1200 yards, 90 catches and 10 TDs in each season.

Make no mistake, he's at the top right now. He's played three seasons and had over 1200 yards, 90 catches and 10 TDs in each season.

 

Disagree. I would take AB, Green, and a healthy Julio Jones over him still currently.

Disagree. I would take AB, Green, and a healthy Julio Jones over him still currently.

 

All of those are fine receivers. None did what OBJ has done in his first 3 years.

1. Brown

2. OBJ

3. Jones

4. Evans

5. Green

6. Nelson

7. Hilton

8. Hopkins

9. Bryant

10. Robinson

1)OBJ

2)AB

3)AJ

4)Julio

5)Evans

6)Dez

7)Fitz

8)Hopkins

9)Baldwin

10)Watkins

Up until Green and Jones got hurt I thought the top 3 Recievers this season were Jones , Green and Evans in whatever order you would like.

All of those are fine receivers. None did what OBJ has done in his first 3 years.

 

1)OBJ

2)AB

3)AJ

4)Julio

5)Evans

6)Dez

7)Fitz

8)Hopkins

9)Baldwin

10)Watkins

 

To be fair OBJ joined a team with a 2 time super bowl winning qb. AJ Green joined a team with a rookie qb in Dalton and no training camp. So yeah I would hope OBJ had better numbers his first 3 years. Using that as your argument for why OBJ is better is weak imo, when you compare who was throwing them the ball their first 3 years.

To be fair OBJ joined a team with a 2 time super bowl winning qb. AJ Green joined a team with a rookie qb in Dalton and no training camp. So yeah I would hope OBJ had better numbers his first 3 years. Using that as your argument for why OBJ is better is weak imo, when you compare who was throwing them the ball their first 3 years.

The numbers only show a little bit of the story. I love AB and AJ, I just think OBJ is better.

To be fair OBJ joined a team with a 2 time super bowl winning qb. AJ Green joined a team with a rookie qb in Dalton and no training camp. So yeah I would hope OBJ had better numbers his first 3 years. Using that as your argument for why OBJ is better is weak imo, when you compare who was throwing them the ball their first 3 years.

 

OBJ missed training camp, pre season and 4 games his rookie year.

 

He missed 1 game his second year as well.

OBJ missed training camp, pre season and 4 games his rookie year.

 

He missed 1 game his second year as well.

 

AJ before his injury was going to be only 2nd WR in NFL history to have 1,000 yds first 6 seasons. I think he will now be 37 yds shy after missing how many games ?

 

I love OBJ , very explosive. I just feel AJ Green and Julio Jones when healthy are not only explosive but have the size. I'm an AJ Green fan but I don't see how you could take anyone over a healthy Julio Jones.

AJ before his injury was going to be only 2nd WR in NFL history to have 1,000 yds first 6 seasons. I think he will now be 37 yds shy after missing how many games ?

 

I love OBJ , very explosive. I just feel AJ Green and Julio Jones when healthy are not only explosive but have the size. I'm an AJ Green fan but I don't see how you could take anyone over a healthy Julio Jones.

 

They are all good, I just think OBJ is better.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.