Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What are Your Top Three Decades for Music ?

Featured Replies

Mine , in order of preference are :

 

1. 70's

 

2. 80's

 

3. 60's (late)

 

 

1974 is my favorite year.

1 '60's

2 '70's (minus the Disco)

3 '50's

Mine , in order of preference are :

 

1. 70's

 

2. 80's

 

3. 60's (late)

 

 

1974 is my favorite year.

 

My favorite year as well...

Mine , in order of preference are :

 

1. 70's

 

2. 80's

 

3. 60's (late)

 

 

1974 is my favorite year.

 

I agree...Personally I would have to add the 90s. For me it maybe the best decade for music ever.

1996 was my favorite year of the 90s. I just can't pick a overall year,but I am partial to 1982-1983 my senior year of high school.

Mine ' date=' in order of preference are : 1. 70's 2. 80's 3. 60's (late) 1974 is my favorite year.[/quote']

 

Same but 80s and 60s is really close.

1 '60's

2 '70's (minus the Disco)

3 '50's

 

I know this sounds blasphemous coming from a old school rock/metal/punk guy,but here lately I'm digging me some 70s disco music. Now as far as the dancing goes I don't want any part of that.:lol:

 

My favorite disco song of all time. If this song don't get you going then you ain't breathing.:banana:

I know this sounds blasphemous coming from a old school rock/metal/punk guy' date='but here lately I'm digging me some 70s disco music. Now as far as the dancing goes I don't want any part of that.:lol: My favorite disco song of all time. If this song don't get you going then you ain't breathing.:banana:

 

Love the bass guitar.

1) 1580s - last works of Tallis; Palestrina, de Lassus, Byrd, De Victoria at the height of their powers.

 

2) 1960s - everything came together. The folk revival continued and the blues revival began. Motown made amazing records and San Francisco put out amazing records. British Invasion, innovation in musical theater and probably the last great decade of American jazz.

 

3) 1860s - maybe the height of operatic composition. Wagner, Rossini, Verdi, and many others premiered great works during this prolific period in Europe.

Edited by Getslow

Damn your older than OlDog75. :)

 

WATCH IT whippersnapper!!! I'll start drawing moustaches on "pantsuit's" election posters!

1.60's 70's 80's 50's

2. 10's

3. 90's

 

00's IMO Sucked except for a few artist.

 

I like a ton of music from every decade, I really can't narrow it down.

I just need the ten years from 1964 through 1973. 1967 (Summer of Love) would be my favorite year.

 

If I'm forced to choose another decade, it would be the '80s and early MTV.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.