Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton County 35 Augusta 0

Featured Replies

  • Replies 126
  • Views 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any reason they ran the score up on them ?

We had this discussion about another team a while back. If it's a district game, you have to play it. But you simply step off once you've safely got to a run rule score. If it's not a required game, it shouldn't be scheduled.

There's really no reason any game should be more than 15 to 20-0, tops.

I wrote about this a year ago. I would not post a score that bad unless I wanted the other team to feel bad.

A number of ways to manage a game like this. I wonder if anyone "encouraged" PC to step off ?

George, Nick, and Rose Mary Clooney are not walking through that door.

A number of ways to manage a game like this. I wonder if anyone "encouraged" PC to step off ?

 

good question

Shouldn't have to. Coach can manage this. It's done all the time.

Shouldn't have to. Coach can manage this. It's done all the time.

 

Pretty obvious, which is why I asked if anyone "encouraged" them to begin stepping off.

George, Nick, and Rose Mary Clooney are not walking through that door.

 

Welcome to BGP.

 

Just curious: What in the world does this statement even mean in this thread context ?

Welcome to BGP.

 

Just curious: What in the world does this statement even mean in this thread context ?

 

I hear Rosemary was quite the softball player in her day. :banana:

Maybe they were doing a favor for Bracken/Mason :lol2:

If the pitcher cant throw strikes what are you supposed to do?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.