Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pikeville - Kristy Orem Is The New Girls Hoops HC

Featured Replies

Great hire for Pikeville.

Fantastic hire for Pikeville! Congrats to Coach Orem!

Awesome ! One of my favorites. A great tenacity for the game. Great hire UPike

Long-time fixture at Fleming County. Congrats to Coach Orem.

Long-time fixture at Fleming County. Congrats to Coach Orem.

 

Always liked her as well, had she been let go at Fleming or was this just a move on her part? Is she from that area?

Always liked her as well, had she been let go at Fleming or was this just a move on her part? Is she from that area?

 

Thats what I was wondering, doesnt she have like 20 years or so in at Fleming? Why move now?

She had in 16 years was the AD. She treated her girls very well so I am sure it was her choice. I want to personally thank her for working with me over the years to help keep up with their stats. Good Luck at Pikeville.

I'm sure it was probably her choice. The only thing I can think of is that Fleming was in some financial difficulties and were having to cut back on a lot of non-educational things and she might not have liked the direction some of that was taking. But that's just a guess...I don't know that for a fact.

Awesome ! One of my favorites. A great tenacity for the game. Great hire UPike

 

Not UPike. PHS.

Not UPike. PHS.

 

Didn't even read this one close, assumed she was moving up...after reading follow up posts I have to ask the same question: Why ?

 

Either way, hate to see her go from her current position. I hope this is a good move for her. Good luck to her at Pikeville High School.

Saw her yesterday and congratulated her. She did a great job at Fleming and I've always held respect for her. She always seemed to get a lot out of her teams.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.