April 8, 201610 yr Ouch. @GaryParrishCBS The NCAA has hit Donnie Tyndall with a 10-year show-cause penalty for his role in the Southern Miss case, a source told @CBSSports.
April 8, 201610 yr Author For comparison's sake...Dave Bliss had a player murdered on his watch and received the same penalty.
April 8, 201610 yr Author Former Southern Mississippi men’s basketball coach acted unethically | NCAA.org - The Official Site of the NCAA Wow
April 8, 201610 yr Author Is Adam Howard completely out of coaching? I would imagine so. Probably never to return.
April 8, 201610 yr Author In the report, I think the head coach is Tyndall, the associate head coach is Wade O'Conner, the prep school coach is Tyson Waterman and the GA's are R.J. Rush and another (I have forgotten his name).
April 8, 201610 yr Wow...I mean...wow. That guy stepped so far over the line, he couldn't even see the line in his rearview mirror any longer.
April 8, 201610 yr I would imagine so. Probably never to return. Didn't cooperate? He isn't implicated in anything is he?
April 8, 201610 yr Didn't cooperate? He isn't implicated in anything is he? He took the fall for Tyndall, and finally cooperated with NCAA. Tyndall is a scum bag.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.