Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Hammers Donnie Tyndall

Featured Replies

No comment

 

Not a fan of Adam?

  • Author
Not a fan of Adam?

 

I like Adam. I just have too many ties to this one to give an opinion.

Emmert must really be mad at UNC to send such a definitive message to Donnie.

  • Author

Tyndall released the following statement:

 

"I am stunned and extremely disappointed by the NCAA Committee on Infractions' report stating that I directed academic fraud in Southern Miss' men's basketball program. From the beginning of this case, I have accepted responsibility for the violations that occurred when I was head coach, but I absolutely reject that the 'totality of the information' showed that I participated in the academic misconduct, as claimed by the Committee. I did not personally direct or participate in academic misconduct. In over fifty investigative interviews with more than forty people, only a single person claimed I was personally involved - and that person had previously lied to the NCAA twice and then cut a deal for full NCAA immunity based on changing his story to blame me. In the thousands of pages of records reviewed in the case, not a single one shows me performing or directing any student-athletes' academic work. The circumstantial evidence claimed by the Committee to supposedly demonstrate my personal involvement in the academic violations has been contradicted by multiple interviewed witnesses as well as the results of lie-detector tests I took. I look forward to appealing this ruling that is totally unfair because it is unsupported by the overwhelming information in the case and definitely not based on the type of credible evidence that the NCAA rules say is supposed to be required to find a violation."

How long was the Pearl and Sampson version?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.