Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Villanova vs. North Carolina (2016 National Championship), thoughts, prediction

Who will be the 2016 National Champion ? 19 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will be the 2016 National Champion ?

    • Villanova
      57%
    • North Carolina
      42%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Go Cats! I've always liked Jay Wright. I'll always dislike Roy Williams and especially UNC.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's funny how Jay Wright is now a great coach - because his team is shooting a ridiculous percentage from long range lately. In other years he was criticized for early tourney exits. I do like him and think he is a good coach but as Coach Shields told me more than once, "I am a much better coach when the ball is going in:)"

 

I think the Heels win a close game tonight.

Anywhere streaming game for free? Apparently the TV me and my wife are watching can only broadcast Dancing with the stars. :puke:

Rollie Massimino looks like he's 130. Doesn't even really look like the guy I remember.

Anywhere streaming game for free? Apparently the TV me and my wife are watching can only broadcast Dancing with the stars. :puke:

 

ncaa.com

Carolina is too big for Nova over the entirety of this game. I don't know if the Wildcats can hit enough 3s to offset the size advantage.

Nova has mastered the art of hands on physical defense without getting fouls called. Very physical defense. I know Nova is behind but I like what I saw in the first half. I think UNC is going to have a difficult time hanging on to win this because they are not going to keep shooting the ball like that.

 

UNC needs to use the dribble to attack Nova's half court trap/press defense. UNC is settling for getting the ball over the half court line instead of attacking.

If this game stays close and comes down to coaching I like Villanova's chances.

Terrible charge call slide over as he was driving. He was fouled as he started the drive.

Nova with a nice lead. Carolina missing tons of bunnies.

Carolina is playing this 2nd half a lot of the way they did the 2nd half at home vs. Duke earlier this year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.