Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oklahoma 80 Oregon 68

Featured Replies

Sooners looked very impressive today. Hield is an unbelievable shooter. The team that takes them down is going to have to figure out a way to stop him.

That was disappointing. I really thought that one was going to be a heck of a game. Oklahoma made mincemeat of Oregon's scrambling, pressing defense.

I had Oklahoma in my final four. With that said, I thought today would be a good game.

 

Oklahoma looks really good.

Kansas still has to make it there. However I am sure Kansas would have preferred Oklahoma to lose. It will be tough for Kansas to beat them three times in one year.

Kansas still has to make it there. However I am sure Kansas would have preferred Oklahoma to lose. It will be tough for Kansas to beat them three times in one year.

 

won't have to worry about that now.

Oklahoma is better than I thought.........love to watch Buddy shoot the long ones.

I hope Oklahoma and UNC plays in the NC game. That game would be fun to watch. Two teams that can "score the ball"...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.