Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What gives????? Can't get on BGP..........

Featured Replies

BGP is the ONLY site I can NOT access from home computer, Kindle Fire, Ipad, & phone when I use my home WiFi........when I access the site on my phone using my data I can. .......what the hell!!!!!!

Your wifi sucks

 

Or Guru is playing a cruel trick on you

DNS issue? Tech folks, help?

BGP is the ONLY site I can NOT access from home computer, Kindle Fire, Ipad, & phone when I use my home WiFi........when I access the site on my phone using my data I can. .......what the hell!!!!!!

 

What message are you getting?

BGP is the ONLY site I can NOT access from home computer, Kindle Fire, Ipad, & phone when I use my home WiFi........when I access the site on my phone using my data I can. .......what the hell!!!!!!

 

ahhh go find some printer parts or something.

  • Author
What message are you getting?

 

None......it won't even open the site, it's the damnedest thing.......and for the love of god, it's softball season.

  • Author
Your wifi sucks

 

Or Guru is playing a cruel trick on you

 

Just started happening a week ago.

  • Author

This SUCKS out loud posting on my phone!

This SUCKS out loud posting on my phone!

 

At night that is all I use is my phone.

Come on, Guru.

 

It was funny at first, but LB13 is really struggling now. Let his shields down. :isurrender:

This SUCKS out loud posting on my phone!

 

This is the first time in a long time I've heard the phrase "Sucks out loud", but I must say that it's funny, strongly effective, and useful.

 

I'm guessing that we all most certainly feel your pain, and the urgency of your situation for sure, and your use of the phrase has emphatically emphasized this.

 

Aside from that I vote that "Sucks out loud" again becomes a popular phrase. It has a certain ring to it. I'm not aware that it ever truly faded, but until you used it here, I'm sure it's been quite awhile since I've heard it.

 

"That Sucks Out Loud!"

 

It's fun to say...

 

Anyhow...sorry about your problem and good luck with getting it sorted out.

 

"That Sucks Out Loud!"

 

"That Sucks Out Loud!"

 

See...

 

It's fun to say...

Obviously it is a local issue LB.

 

Clear everything, reboot everything, and VoR may be onto something.

Replace your modem. That is the problem.

 

Or his router. Unplug both for at least 10 seconds and restart.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.