Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Yale 79 Baylor 75

Featured Replies

The Bulldogs pull off the upset and win their first NCAA tourney game ever! :thumb:

There is your first #12 to win. Always gotta pick one 12 to win an opening round game.

That was fun. Really feel for the dude from Baylor who just straight up slipped on the floor, down two with seconds to play. Never even got to make a play at the basket.

Never trust in the Big 12. I learned my lesson last year, haven't been burned this year, yet.

Damn committee....Giving Duke a cakewalk to the Sweet Sixteen....Someone's gotta say it. :lol2:

Never trust in the Big 12. I learned my lesson last year, haven't been burned this year, yet.

 

Wife had Baylor in the title game in her office pool. Talked her out of it this morning. Had them losing to Duke. She can thank me later....:D

So happy that my cousin's team was able to win this one. I had Baylor losing in the next round, so this does not kill me in the bracket.

Never trust in the Big 12. I learned my lesson last year' date=' haven't been burned this year, yet.[/quote']

 

Maybe too brother, this one really hurt my bracket.

Picked this one. Will not mean much in the long run, but still feels good when you pick an upset.

Maybe too brother, this one really hurt my bracket.

 

Same as last year. Tons of people were picking Iowa State to go deep, then BOOM out first round.

A year like this, and I found myself picking chalk through most of my bracket when I did it this morning. :ohbrother:

Never trust in the Big 12. I learned my lesson last year, haven't been burned this year, yet.

 

I subscribe to the same philosophy and somehow had them beating duke. I'm a dummy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.