Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Coach Pitino insinuating something?

Featured Replies

Who has he recruited to Louisville that was projected to be a one and done that didn't leave early?

 

Just because someone is a McDonald's All-American doesn't mean they are one and done talent. How many McD's All-Americans DON'T go to the NBA after one year?

 

Has nothing to do with leaving early. Lyles, Blackshear, Samuels, Telfair, Russell and Noel would all be "one and done types". So it's obvious that Pitino recruits this type.

  • Replies 80
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just for the record Pitino and Calipari along with coach K would top my list of college coaches.

Has nothing to do with leaving early. Lyles, Blackshear, Samuels, Telfair, Russell and Noel would all be "one and done types". So it's obvious that Pitino recruits this type.

 

"The point is that Pitino recruits one and done types, but few of the ones he signs at UL have productive NBA careers."

 

Are you arguing that he recruits one and done players, or that he doesn't develop players? Make up your mind.

What was wrong with that?

 

Nothing.

 

The "He just can't stop" was referring to himself obsessing over it. :lol2:

What was wrong with that?

 

More attention. He needs to disappear. Every time he speaks or writes, it brings more attention to him and Louisville.

jerrymeyer247 Mar 15

Ironic twist: Louisville offers a Top247 top 10 prospect after Rick Pitino states he doesn't recruit one-and-dones.

More attention. He needs to disappear. Every time he speaks or writes, it brings more attention to him and Louisville.

 

If I was wrongly accused of something, and I have no idea if Pitino knew or not, I would do everything I could do to clear my name.

If I was wrongly accused of something, and I have no idea if Pitino knew or not, I would do everything I could do to clear my name.

 

Remains to be seen. We will give him the benefit of the doubt for now. Personally, I still think Louisville should make a coaching change whether he knew about it or not.

jerrymeyer247 Mar 15

Ironic twist: Louisville offers a Top247 top 10 prospect after Rick Pitino states he doesn't recruit one-and-dones.

 

Is that kid projected to only play one year?

Is that kid projected to only play one year?

 

Honestly, I have no idea. I just passed along what Jerry Meyer posted.

Show me on the doll where Coach Pitino touched some of you guys at.....

 

 

He rebuilt a program in on probation and in shambles at UK, took a bunch of Kentucky kids and Jamal Mashburn and almost went to the FF, won a title, almost won another one, and handed Tubby another team that won it all when he left for an NBA job.

 

Why the hate?

Show me on the doll where Coach Pitino touched some of you guys at.....

 

 

He rebuilt a program in on probation and in shambles at UK, took a bunch of Kentucky kids and Jamal Mashburn and almost went to the FF, won a title, almost won another one, and handed Tubby another team that won it all when he left for an NBA job.

 

Why the hate?

 

There's no hate from me at all. I have great respect for Rick Pitino the coach.

"The point is that Pitino recruits one and done types, but few of the ones he signs at UL have productive NBA careers."

 

Are you arguing that he recruits one and done players, or that he doesn't develop players? Make up your mind.

 

Pitino recruits one and done types. Since he has coached at Louisville he has struggled to develop NBA talent.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.