Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which #1 Seed Do You Have Going Down First?

Which #1 Seed Goes Down First? 30 members have voted

  1. 1. Which #1 Seed Goes Down First?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I have Oregon losing in the second round.

 

:sssh:

  • Replies 39
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:sssh:

 

I really like UC's chances of beating Oregon if they get by the first round game. The first round game for UC scares me more. If they win that game, then I think they will beat Oregon and is why I have Oregon losing in the second round.

I think Niang is going to be on a mission.

 

Which mission is that? To win the tournament?

Virginia. I was very surprised to hear that they only won 5 road games the entire season and lost 5 games to teams that did not make the NCAA tourney.

 

How did they get a #1 seed?

  • Author
Virginia. I was very surprised to hear that they only won 5 road games the entire season and lost 5 games to teams that did not make the NCAA tourney.

 

How did they get a #1 seed?

 

Really good question.

Virginia. I was very surprised to hear that they only won 5 road games the entire season and lost 5 games to teams that did not make the NCAA tourney.

 

How did they get a #1 seed?

 

 

One of those on a banked three at Wake Forest. I think they were down 7 with 25 seconds or something like that.

Yawn

 

I answered the question. I didn't cop out by writing who I thought were the two weakest one seeds like some ;)

 

In all seriousness, for me it is about matchup and I think UK was mis-seeded and is playing UNC maybe a round earlier than they should. I think the next most likely is Oregon losing its second round match up to St. Joe's, but I think UC could be a tough matchup for them, as well.

  • Author
Yawn

 

Must be yawning at a lot of the talking heads on ESPN who pick that game as well. Doesn't mean it's going to happen, but far from yawn worthy.

I answered the question. I didn't cop out by writing who I thought were the two weakest one seeds like some ;)

 

In all seriousness, for me it is about matchup and I think UK was mis-seeded and is playing UNC maybe a round earlier than they should. I think the next most likely is Oregon losing its second round match up to St. Joe's, but I think UC could be a tough matchup for them, as well.

 

Haha I figured it was obvious who the 2 weaker 1 seeds are so I didn't feel the need to elaborate :thumb:. Also, I like the UNC/UK match up. Gives me the game I missed this year. IF, and thats a big IF, Carolina plays D like they did in the ACC tournament, they should roll to the Final 4. The problem is, I'm not quite sure they can play that good that many games in a row but we shall see.

Must be yawning at a lot of the talking heads on ESPN who pick that game as well. Doesn't mean it's going to happen, but far from yawn worthy.

 

Not at all. It's more than yawn worthy.

Virginia. I was very surprised to hear that they only won 5 road games the entire season and lost 5 games to teams that did not make the NCAA tourney.

 

How did they get a #1 seed?

 

Because there name isn't KY. :lol2:

 

Had to say it.

Haha I figured it was obvious who the 2 weaker 1 seeds are so I didn't feel the need to elaborate :thumb:. Also, I like the UNC/UK match up. Gives me the game I missed this year. IF, and thats a big IF, Carolina plays D like they did in the ACC tournament, they should roll to the Final 4. The problem is, I'm not quite sure they can play that good that many games in a row but we shall see.

 

That is the truth. UNC has had the tools to be the best team in the country this year. But they have been so inconsistent. The question is after the ACC Tourney did "they get it," or are they now going to regress a step back or so like they did throughout the year?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.