Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which #1 Seed Do You Have Going Down First?

Which #1 Seed Goes Down First? 30 members have voted

  1. 1. Which #1 Seed Goes Down First?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

That is the truth. UNC has had the tools to be the best team in the country this year. But they have been so inconsistent. The question is after the ACC Tourney did "they get it," or are they now going to regress a step back or so like they did throughout the year?

 

I want to say they finally "got it" simply because they haven't played like that all year and did it 2 games in a row. It almost appeared as if they were a team with something to prove. Hell, I could be completely wrong and they could lay an egg in round 2 and lose to Providence/USC. This team will go as far as their D will carry them.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because there name isn't KY. :lol2:

 

Had to say it.

 

It may have been the eye test, Virginia has looked really good the couple of times I watched them play.

It may have been the eye test, Virginia has looked really good the couple of times I watched them play.

 

UVA is really good. I was just being sarcastic. I have no problem with them as a 1. In the end, the season is filled with good to mediocre teams that it's hard to get worked up over who is a 1 or 2 seed.

UVA is really good. I was just being sarcastic. I have no problem with them as a 1. In the end, the season is filled with good to mediocre teams that it's hard to get worked up over who is a 1 or 2 seed.

 

Except for Oregon....

As I said earlier the #1 seed that will probably lose 1st is Oregon, but I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being UNC. Not because they're the weakest (I actually think they're the best of all the one seeds and the 2nd best team in the tournament), but because they have the toughest road IMO. Providence is just brutal for a 9 seed, and then either Kentucky or IU?? No favors done to the Tar Heels.

  • Author
Except for Oregon....

 

I will be the first to admit that I don't know jack about Oregon this year. But they must be pretty good to be a #1 seed. Could you imagine adding Jamal Murray to that team? He was down to the Ducks and Wildcats.

 

Granted, I don't know if he would be as successful without Tyler Ulis, but still. I'd have to assume they would have been really strong if he had reclassified and chose Nike U.

I will be the first to admit that I don't know jack about Oregon this year. But they must be pretty good to be a #1 seed. Could you imagine adding Jamal Murray to that team? He was down to the Ducks and Wildcats.

 

Granted, I don't know if he would be as successful without Tyler Ulis, but still. I'd have to assume they would have been really strong if he had reclassified and chose Nike U.

 

I've seen half of a game they played against Zona. They aren't that bad of a team. But I haven't seen them play any worthy opponents either. Murray would have been just as successful IMO because he would have been the man.

As I said earlier the #1 seed that will probably lose 1st is Oregon, but I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being UNC. Not because they're the weakest (I actually think they're the best of all the one seeds and the 2nd best team in the tournament), but because they have the toughest road IMO. Providence is just brutal for a 9 seed, and then either Kentucky or IU?? No favors done to the Tar Heels.

 

It all comes down to if they want to play defense or not.

  • Author
Murray would have been just as successful IMO because he would have been the man.

 

I think that's why he wasn't as successful in the beginning part of the season, he was trying to hard to be the man.

 

All speculation of course, but you wouldn't be able to convince me that his offensive efficiency would have been as good being the man in Oregon and not playing along side Ulis.

I think that's why he wasn't as successful in the beginning part of the season, he was trying to hard to be the man.

 

All speculation of course, but you wouldn't be able to convince me that his offensive efficiency would have been as good being the man in Oregon and not playing along side Ulis.

 

From the little bit I saw, Oregon has a pretty good PG. he's no Tyler Ulis so don't think im comparing them, but I think he would have been good there too. Of course Cal is a bit different than whoever Oregon's coach is so who knows.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.