10th region first team released

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the difference between Class "A" and regional coach of year? All three coaches are from A schools.

Class A Coaches selected by Class A schools in the Region while KABC COY is selected by all Coaches who are KABC members. The KABC coaches are recognized at the State tournament at halftime of one of the games.

Edited by AndOneDad
Grammar

Honorable Mention:

Jacob Zai, Trent McGovney, Jyles Anderson, Zack Pulliam, Jacob Hamilton, Jerryd Jones, Hunter Wood, James Clark, Connor Sweeney, James Cornelius, mason Burden, Cole Hegyi, Elijah Barnett, Randy Kuntz.

Which team would win in a game ?

Congrats to all the kids

I'll take Fuller and Blackburn feeding Allen,Crawford, and Garrard all day. Maddox is a great player, but would be the weak point on the first team.

I'll take Fuller and Blackburn feeding Allen,Crawford, and Garrard all day. Maddox is a great player, but would be the weak point on the first team.

Will take a player like Maddox with the heart of a lion any day, as well as his ability to contribute in the stat columns.

Are you kidding maddox deserves it more than anyone. Have you seen him play . The best shooter in the region and even can get his own. Check his stats . Great ball player and the heart of a champion. Put up amazing numbers when matched up against the best in region. But haters always going to hate. True warrior and champion. All these kids are deserving of these awards.

My guess on the second five:

Dontaie Allen

Jackson Crawford

Caswell Fuller

Koebe Garrard

Art Walker

Walker didn't show enough. Fuller should have been 1st team. Jones led Montgomery in scoring and 2nd in rebounding according to stats on KHSAA. Crawford and Ohmer for sure didn't deserve 1st IMO

Are you kidding maddox deserves it more than anyone. Have you seen him play . The best shooter in the region and even can get his own. Check his stats . Great ball player and the heart of a champion. Put up amazing numbers when matched up against the best in region. But haters always going to hate. True warrior and champion. All these kids are deserving of these awards.

I said he was a great player, and he should be one the first team, just stated I think he would be the weakest one on the floor for them. I forgot that no one is allowed to say anything "negative" against Augusta, since they're a small school. My apologies.

May say 10th region down this year but you give me that first team with Garrard, Allen, and Crawford for my subs and I would put them against any other region and like my chances.

This. all day. Would be near impossible to guard that starting 5. You almost have to double Wilson, but who you leave open? Good luck with that.