10th region first team released

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rarely do we disagree PaPa but I guess this is one of those occasions. We'll agree to disagree on this one.

No worries. I thought Bracken was a year away from being in the mix - and to their credit, they did play Mason real tough in the regular season and again in the District.

Hope we get the chance to say hey again on Thursday evening.:thumb:

No worries. I thought Bracken was a year away from being in the mix - and to their credit, they did play Mason real tough in the regular season and again in the District.

Hope we get the chance to say hey again on Thursday evening.:thumb:

Always a pleasure my friend. Unfortunately, it looks like I'm done traveling with BU for the year so I may make it to Rupp

All the guys you mentioned can play...my squad has more raw ability...more upside. 3 of the kids on my 5 are playing together this summer...3 of the top 5 players in the Region returning. Those kids will b coached and pushed n old school fashion. Weaknesses will b addressed. Next year top 5...Ohmer Crawford Wells Blackburn Jones

We'll see how moderators vote. No particular position...jus best talent returning. Lets pray these kids stay healthy and compete.