Ohio State 2017 Recruiting

John Anthony

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, Meyer, Coombs, and Smith flew into Michigan to visit Peoples-Jones Sunday night right before the dead period starts. Rumors are he's 50-50 between OSU and FSU now, which is odd.

He announces Thursday I believe. That's just unfair if they get him too.

I don't know where the 50/50 between OSU and FSU comments came from but I still see no way he doesn't land in Ann Arbor. BUT if he somehow does land in Columbus, OH MY GOD. Victor, Mack, Grimes, Lindsey, DPJ. There is only 1 secondary in the country that could attempt to cover them and they'll be playing them in practice every day.

Also, Meyer, Coombs, and Smith flew into Michigan to visit Peoples-Jones Sunday night right before the dead period starts. Rumors are he's 50-50 between OSU and FSU now, which is odd.

He announces Thursday I believe. That's just unfair if they get him too.

DPJ leaving Michigan would be a surprise.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
ESPN is the only recruiting service that I never look at. Everything they say is absolute garbage. I usually look at 247 or Scout. But Rivals does a decent job too. Not a single 5 star for OSU from ESPN, but every other site has at least 5. Typical.

247 is 10 miles ahead of everyone else.

ESPN is the only recruiting service that I never look at. Everything they say is absolute garbage. I usually look at 247 or Scout. But Rivals does a decent job too. Not a single 5 star for OSU from ESPN, but every other site has at least 5. Typical.
I look at ESPN just to see how much disrespect they throw at the Buckeyes.