Ohio State 2017 Recruiting

John Anthony

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Especially when his family works there. Smith told Jones this morning who tried to use it to keep Hurd, didn't work.

I read that too. I first saw Hurds tweet and thought maybe it was about Jones leaving. But Smith made more sense.

Latest crystal balls on Marvin Wilson have been switches to "foggy" or to Ohio State (including one from a Texas 24/7 staff writer)

OSU's assistants had an in home visit today with him, and should have all the momentum and are the only schools in his top schools with an official in home with the HC left unless Texas makes a run at him which they should, but OSU has all the momentum.

Also heard Bama is done recruiting him, Wilson would make the OSU class go from great to historic. If they nabbed him and Akers they'd have half the top ten players.

Only thing I could see that could hurt OSU is that they could lose over half the defensive staff

Latest crystal balls on Marvin Wilson have been switches to "foggy" or to Ohio State (including one from a Texas 24/7 staff writer)

OSU's assistants had an in home visit today with him, and should have all the momentum and are the only schools in his top schools with an official in home with the HC left unless Texas makes a run at him which they should, but OSU has all the momentum.

Also heard Bama is done recruiting him, Wilson would make the OSU class go from great to historic. If they nabbed him and Akers they'd have half the top ten players.

Only thing I could see that could hurt OSU is that they could lose over half the defensive staff

Man if they could get either Wilson or Akers, I would go nuts.

@John Anthony I know this isn't directly related to OSU, but no need to start a new thread. But do you feel like Najee Harris going to flip from Bama to Michigan? My gut feeling tells me no because who would turn away from Bama if you are a RB and Michigan hasn't had a good RB since Chris Perry, but everything I'm hearing is he is going to flip.

@John Anthony I know this isn't directly related to OSU, but no need to start a new thread. But do you feel like Najee Harris going to flip from Bama to Michigan? My gut feeling tells me no because who would turn away from Bama if you are a RB and Michigan hasn't had a good RB since Chris Perry, but everything I'm hearing is he is going to flip.

I think Najee is a case of the classic "committed too early" now he has his eyes on a few new flavors. His caretakers want him at Bama but I think they would let him go to Michigan if he really wanted. Bama will be tough to beat but we're gonna be playing him either way it looks like.