Ohio State 2017 Recruiting

John Anthony

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OSU feels good about former Bama 5 star CB, now juco player Kendall Sheffield still.

I think 2/3 OH recruits might get into OSU now.

Jaylen Harris

Lynn Bowden

Thayer Munford

I think Sheffield and Harris are in for sure.

Chase Young is what a top 10 NFL draft pick looks like, go Bucks!

How he isn't a 5 star I don't know.

Harris will commit when he visits, Munford will commit when he is offered. Bowden likely would too.

Those three along with Sheffield and a long shot at Marvin Wilson (Urban is going to go all in but won't get him, with Okudah Browning and Dobbins in the class I can see the long shot though)

How he isn't a 5 star I don't know.

Harris will commit when he visits, Munford will commit when he is offered. Bowden likely would too.

Those three along with Sheffield and a long shot at Marvin Wilson (Urban is going to go all in but won't get him, with Okudah Browning and Dobbins in the class I can see the long shot though)

He is a 5 star on 247, I only go off 247 personally. Other services have half the resources and cater to certain schools/fan bases.

It's crazy how insane this class is. If OSU lands Marvin Wilson (which I don't expect them too, but his 2 best friends are Buckeyes so who knows), then this will most likely be the highest rated recruiting class in the history of 247. That's insane. It's already the greatest DB class in the history of recruiting. You aren't throwing on Ohio State for the foreseeable future.

Only thing I can think of that can explain the Lindsey news is Wilson wasn't high on him. But still this dude was loyal the whole time and as early as yesterday wanted to be a Buckeye. I'm thinking the Buckeyes sort of pushed him out. This kind of upsets me because I really liked the kid a lot. It's a business, but it's certianky hard for all parties involved. This also concerns me about the Bishop Gorman pipeline we've built. We can't go turning guys away after theyve been offered and they've committed. I just hope we can keep Garrett this year and still land Gaoteote next year.