Ohio State 2017 Recruiting

John Anthony

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QB Danny Clark is out of the class, look for him to wear blue next year.
Really sucks for the guy because he really wanted to be a Buckeye, but with Haskins already there as a highly touted pro-style guy, Tate Martell coming from the '17 class as well and looks to be a perfect fit in Urban's offense. Then you have Emory Jones already committed from the '18 class who is probably the best of all of them. Add in the fact that JT may be there another year, and Joe Burrow is still going to be in the mix. There just simply isn't room. Which shade of Blue do you think he is wearing? Surely you can't be talking about Michigan when they have McCaffrey coming in next year?

Really sucks for the guy because he really wanted to be a Buckeye, but with Haskins already there as a highly touted pro-style guy, Tate Martell coming from the '17 class as well and looks to be a perfect fit in Urban's offense. Then you have Emory Jones already committed from the '18 class who is probably the best of all of them. Add in the fact that JT may be there another year, and Joe Burrow is still going to be in the mix. There just simply isn't room. Which shade of Blue do you think he is wearing? Surely you can't be talking about Michigan when they have McCaffrey coming in next year?

He's spoken with UK. Emory Jones is the best QB of all the players Meyer has brought in. Good move by Danny.

I do not expect to see Stephen Collier at OSU next year. My guess is he takes a chance to play elsewhere and possibly as a grad student so he can play right away. Will we see him at Wake?

Good move not going to Ohio State, because he was never going to see the field.

He could do much better than U.K.

J.B. will start when J.T. is through.

Disagree. I think its Haskins team for the first year after JT is gone. Haskins and JB were basically neck and neck in camp for the backup spot and he was a true freshman this year who didn't even enroll early. Then I thinks he hands the reins to Martell, who in turn passes the torch to Emory Jones if he doesn't beat all of them out as a true freshman. Hopefully one guy pulls away from the pack so we don't have to deal with the debacle that was JT Barrett and Cardale Jones last year.

I do not expect to see Stephen Collier at OSU next year. My guess is he takes a chance to play elsewhere and possibly as a grad student so he can play right away. Will we see him at Wake?

Have to feel for him to. Was for sure going to be the backup this year if he didn't tear up his knee. Going into next year he would be 4th of 5th on the DC depending on if JT comes back or not.

Sounds like it will be UK or Indiana for Danny. Good luck to him either way, he could be a good system QB. I heard Matt Jones issued a breaking news alert on his decommit, UK sounds pumped for him. He's a hard worker, good kid to have in the program.

Having never heard of the kid until a few days, are there character issues? Seems like I've seen more than a few OSU fans on Twitter openly cheering the fact that he's no longer headed to Columbus.